Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 outa next 5 is a must

bleed blue4life

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Bengals are looking like the the 5 seed. Bills the 6th. We have to beat every AFC team for a chance. Beating cards may make bucs number 1 seed in nfc

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2021-nfl-predictions/

Colts look like slight favorites for the 7th 52% compared to the Chargers 49%. Facing Bengals next week.

The Colts losses have been due to mistakes that have erased 2 score leads over teams like Tampa, Baltimore and Tennessee. They manhandled Buffalo.

They have not been blown out by anybody or out-muscled.

I like their chances of winning out or going 4-1. 

I think we have a better chance against the cardinals than the pats at this point. That patriots team is shaping up nicely. 

Just now, BProland85 said:

Not with Reich taking JT off the field for nearly 2 quarters. 

yeah i don't agree with all the passing. 5 man DLine or not, you run the ball with the best RB in the league. 

5) Chargers 10-7 (6-6)

6)Bills 10-7 (6-6)

7)Colts 9-8 (8-4)

8)Cinn 9-8 (7-5)

9)Clev 8-9 (5-7)

10)Pitt 7-9-1 (5-7)

11)L.V. 7-10 (5-7)

12)Den 7-10 (3-9)

We have 2nd easiest schedule left of all clubs behind Buffalo, teams are going to cannibalize each other, next 2 weeks will show a lot. We have Texans and a bye , may be only wild card chasing club without a loss during that time.

6 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

5) Chargers 10-7 (6-6)

6)Bills 10-7 (6-6)

7)Colts 9-8 (8-4)

8)Cinn 9-8 (7-5)

9)Clev 8-9 (5-7)

10)Pitt 7-9-1 (5-7)

11)L.V. 7-10 (5-7)

12)Den 7-10 (3-9)

We have 2nd easiest schedule left of all clubs behind Buffalo, teams are going to cannibalize each other, next 2 weeks will show a lot. We have Texans and a bye , may be only wild card chasing club without a loss during that time.

Whats so easy about the Colts schedule?

We are focusing on the Colts playing inconsistent if you ask the fans of any of the wildcard chasing teams all will say the same about their team. Who is feeling good right now ?

Chargers ? Not after today

Bills ? Not with losing more key players and pats twice coming up

Raiders ? Not since Gruden and Ruggs fiascos

Browns ? With ravens twice coming up ?

Pitt ? After today def not

Denver ? With AFC record for tiebreaker ?

Bengals ? With that brutal schedule ?

None of the fan bases feel comfortable in all honesty

No we need to to beat one of Patriots or cardinals to

No we dont win the other 3 we are in.

It’s going to be very hard to beat the Cards or the Pats. I see us losing to both teams and just frustratingly missing the playoffs. 

The Cards are absolutely stacked as a team. And the Patriots look to be in 2001 form. And I hope to God the team isn’t overlooking the Texans like a lot of us on here are. Because they could seriously steal one from us. 

44 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We are focusing on the Colts playing inconsistent if you ask the fans of any of the wildcard chasing teams all will say the same about their team. Who is feeling good right now ?

Chargers ? Not after today

Bills ? Not with losing more key players and pats twice coming up

Raiders ? Not since Gruden and Ruggs fiascos

Browns ? With ravens twice coming up ?

Pitt ? After today def not

Denver ? With AFC record for tiebreaker ?

Bengals ? With that brutal schedule ?

None of the fan bases feel comfortable in all honesty

No we dont win the other 3 we are in.

I don't think 9 and 8 will be good enough

I don't think 9 and 8 will be good enough

Have you broken down each team's schedule ? Which 3 wildcard do you have better then 9-8 or do you have a fellow 9-8 with a tiebreaker over us ?  Just curious, Ive broken down the road for each and dont see 3 who beat us out if we reach 9-8 and 3 are AFC wins.

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Have you broken down each team's schedule ? Which 3 wildcard do you have better then 9-8 or do you have a fellow 9-8 with a tiebreaker over us ?  Just curious, Ive broken down the road for each and dont see 3 who beat us out if we reach 9-8 and 3 are AFC wins.

The chargers could finish 10-7 if they beat broncos. They may lose to Chiefs and Bengals but even that is no guarantee lol

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

What games do you have the Bengals winning ?

They are at Chargers,San Fran,at Den,Balt,KC and at Clev. I have them beating Chargers and Denver finishing 9-8 (7-5) and 8th

Have them beating chargers Baltimore browns 49ers and chiefs should be losses but Denver is a toss up so 10-7 for Bengals

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

If you are a Colts fan anytime the Bengals, Chargers, Bills, Raiders, or Broncos lose that’s good news.

True but we can't afford to drop any more games either especially since that last week teams may rest players if their spot is secure and we could miss out if it comes to that

Just now, Stephen said:

True but we can't afford to drop any more games either especially since that last week teams may rest players if their spot is secure and we could miss out if it comes to that

Teams will only rest if they have playoff spots locked up.  

Winning out would be nice but I don’t think it will happen.  4-1 is realistic and will probably get the Colts in the playoffs.  Even 3-2 (loses to the cards and Pats) could get the Colts in but they will need some help.  I ran the playoff machine on ESPN and it’s not impossible but if the Colts go 4-1 they have pretty good shot at making it.

6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Have them beating chargers Baltimore browns 49ers and chiefs should be losses but Denver is a toss up so 10-7 for Bengals

Not sure where you have them winning vs losing.....you have them beating Chargers, Baltimore,Browns while losing to 49ers and Chiefs and maybe Denver ?

Yup, and it’s not gonna happen imo. 

Don’t get me wrong. I think we beat up on the Texans and even the Jags in JAX (which hasn’t happened in a while), but I think we drop two games against either the Cards, Raiders, or Pats. 

This team is too inconsistent against decent/good teams. We shoot ourselves in the foot way too much to go 4-1 with a few good teams in there.

Archived