Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills, Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

The Indianapolis Colts travel to Western NY to face the Buffalo Bills. 

It looks like both teams are at full strength -- no player on either team has been ruled out (by the time of this post).

Jonathan Taylor Finger Guns GIF by Indianapolis Colts

This should be a good game to watch. Kevin Harlan and Trent Green will be the broadcasters on CBS. Enjoy it.

Good luck! :colts:

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Everybody & their brother are picking the Bills to win this game - reminds me of the game against Green Bay last year,and if not for a few unflagged penalties, we win that game in regulation, not in overtime.

If I’m not mistaken, we haven’t lost to Green Bay since 2008, which is an underrated stat of ours.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

If I’m not mistaken, we haven’t lost to Green Bay since 2008, which is an underrated stat of ours.

Correct! For some reason that's the only top NFL team we can seem to beat haha

I'm excited and nervous for today's game! I think the bills get us! But let's go Indy!!

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

And Spencer Brown starting RT is out for them today too, covid list.

When did that come out? I read yesterday that they did not list anyone out.

13 minutes ago, IinD said:

Kevin Harlan and Trent Green announcing in case anyone cares.

You must not read the opening post. Lol. 

1 hour ago, chickenMan said:

I wouldn’t consider us full strength. Missing Blackmon, Khari, Tyquan, and Parris. Correct me if I’m wrong, but all four were starters before going on IR.

Okay. No one was listed OUT. 

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Not even a little.. Lol

Good to know.