Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Damn I have been close on all these without looking anything up. I was telling a friend a loss to the Pats that we will still have a 50% chance of making it, with a win I said 85% lmao . Not bad I guess.

A Pats loss doesn't kill us, just means we're more reliant on others to fail. And puts more pressure on us to win vs AZ. A loss to both, and we're 34%. 

24 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

A Pats loss doesn't kill us, just means we're more reliant on others to fail. And puts more pressure on us to win vs AZ. A loss to both, and we're 34%. 

I like our chances against Cardinals better as Bellichick is by far the more dangerous coach

36 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I like our chances against Cardinals better as Bellichick is by far the more dangerous coach

Both games will be tough. AZ has a better O than NE. Both have great pass Ds. We should be able to run on AZ a bit easier. BB is a big factor though. I like our chances slowing NE's O, more than slowing AZs O. 

9 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Cleveland expecting more positives today. Are they going to have to forfeit this game or delay it a few extra days?

If Baker doesn't play and their coach is out that helps us, Raiders will actually win that IMO. I just pray we can stay healthy the rest of the season. If I am Wentz I wear this outside of practice protection GIF

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Nfl needs to stop testing vaccinated players who are not showing any signs of sickness. It’s crazy.

You would have a valid case if asymptomatic transmission didn't happen and if vaccinated folks don't transmit, neither of which unfortunately is the case. Playing the odds (that vaccinated folks have a smaller viral load) is not a chance the NFL wants to take, and I can understand that.

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Baker doesn't play and their coach is out that helps us, Raiders will actually win that IMO. I just pray we can stay healthy the rest of the season.

Colts head-to-head vs the Raiders will still decide our wild card aspirations, IMO.

26 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

They might save Hopkins for the Colts game since they should be able to take care of the Lions without him, IMO.

James Conner is having an MRI too on his ankle. I am keeping an eye on him since I have his backup Chase Edmonds in fantasy should he miss the Lions game.

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

They might save Hopkins for the Colts game since they should be able to take care of the Lions without him, IMO.

James Conner is having an MRI too on his ankle. I am keeping an eye on him since I have his backup Chase Edmonds in fantasy should he miss the Lions game.

Big break for us. Just need to take care of the Pats first

25 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Do we have to root for Titans Sunday?

It's one of those things where either way it helps us in some fashion. We likely aren't winning the division, but if we win Saturday & Pittsburg wins - ya never know. 

SF is looking much better. The Dolphins have been playing good ball. The Texans did just beat them a few weeks ago lol

The conservative "cheer for" strategy this week is...

Chiefs (over Chargers)

Raiders (over Browns)

Panthers (over Bills)

Jets (over Dolphins)

Titans (over Steelers)

Broncos (over Bengals)

Packers (over Ravens)

Now if you still are holding onto the dream of winning the AFCS, then that changes some things. 

14 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

It's one of those things where either way it helps us in some fashion. We likely aren't winning the division, but if we win Saturday & Pittsburg wins - ya never know. 

SF is looking much better. The Dolphins have been playing good ball. The Texans did just beat them a few weeks ago lol

I say root for Titans. We aren’t winning the division so can’t let Steelers hang around. It’s in pittsburgh so Steelers probably win.

Archived