Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Which would be the best argument  for taking BTJ at 15 and not risk losing him. He’ll almost certainly be there at 15. At 20, likely not. Thomas would be an excellent addition to the Colts. He looks like the WR1 they’ve been seeking. But for the three uber talented freaks he’s competing against,  he’d be the top WR in a typical draft. I wouldn’t want to have to choose between him, Bowers or Mitchell if it came to that.     
    • Ballard started with 7 draft picks and ended with 12.   At the time, instant analysis, his draft was called the third best.  Everyone grades a draft right after it happens.   Theres a difference between grading a draft in the days right after the draft, which everyone does, and a grade done a year later for click bait.    I take those with a grain of salt because none of us knows until after three years.  But Jared accepted this years analysis of last years draft as informative when it’s not.   He accepted it because he’s not in the Ballard camp so anything he can use to build a case against CB he does.  
    • Yeah the NT market isn’t great. He’s the top option for any team that needs a 1-tech, hence why he’s top priority. TBH I think of our upcoming FAs, he’d be the hardest guy to replace.
    • Thanks, I appreciate that. I feel that people should know why 1.) I'm so negative when the team loses and 2.) That I'm not just some crazy person lol. I feel the same way about Alex Anthopulous (the Braves GM in baseball) as you do about Chris Ballard for the Colts. I have full faith in him and have the exact opposite personality when I currently watch baseball. Honestly, I just want to get into the playoffs every year and give ourselves a chance to win a championship. I don't expect to be the best every year. Give me the sweat of being in the playoffs. I got that with the Braves and got a WS win, got it with the Nuggets and Avalanche and they won their championships.    I make a joke with my friends that I sold my chance to win a SB down the toilet to win a championship in baseball, basketball, and hockey. Football is my favorite sport, so it's like that sacrifice "you can win in everything else but the sport you truly love" lol.    I know I'm a bit overbearing at times, but I'm a great person to be around when the team is winning. I truly want to win more than most, and I just want what's best for the team. Making the playoffs would make me happy most years as it's a major step forward and I guess it set me off last year when I raised my expectations at the end of the year based on how the year went. 
    • I look at it this way. Steichen probably isn’t the HC if we had fired Ballard.  Yeah he should have been fired but I am actually glad now that we didn’t make that change. 
  • Members

• Reboot

Reboot 42

• erock

erock 3

• JMichael557

JMichael557 467

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,764

• richard pallo

richard pallo 8,573

• Hark