Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, October 31, 2021, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

So letting the Titans start that last drive at the 40 (with the momentumof a 4th down stop) is preferable to making them start at worst, the 20 but possibly farther back?

Yes, because in the first case you had the possibility of continuing the drive and almost certainly getting points. That gamble is worth 20 yards.

• Like 1

Just now, EastStreet said:

yup. 

he's only had 6 runs though. 

that's more than the 2 he had last game in the 1st half, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much lol

I feel like they're going the opposite direction to most teams in the long term. Some teams really do ride a back knowing they won't re-sign them. Think Murray at the Cowboys. I'm amazed Henry is holding up so well.

Just now, gregr507 said:

Yes, because in the first case you had the possibility of continuing the drive and almost certainly getting points. That gamble is worth 20 yards.

Well, they're starting this drive at their own 8, let's  see how that works out....

• Like 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I feel like they're going the opposite direction to most teams in the long term. Some teams really do ride a back knowing they won't re-sign them. Think Murray at the Cowboys. I'm amazed Henry is holding up so well.

They are doing their best to run Henry into the ground.

JT was a bell cow in Wiscy... Some of his use (or lack of) is just puzzling.