Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caption This

ReMeDy

ReMeDy, I'm always laughing when I read your posts!

"Carry the 2...add those and you get 7....and you're all done. Energy crisis solved, debt problem fixed, international affairs all fixed, seems like I'm done here Mr. President. Can I get back to the practice field now?"

120320_manning1_inside.jpg

"According to Colorado law, all mountains or objects with a high elevation must wear lights visible to air crafts after sundown... what the heck, why's that in m-- JOHN, IS THIS ANOTHER FOREHEAD JOKE? IT AIN'T FUNNY JOHN!"

"According to Colorado law, all mountains or objects with a high elevation must wear lights visible to air crafts after sundown... what the heck, why's that in m-- JOHN, IS THIS ANOTHER FOREHEAD JOKE? IT AIN'T FUNNY JOHN!"

Ha ha ha. I think you just won.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• The Cardinals didn't put up a fight against the Reds.  
    • That weightlifting aged him pretty good as far as his back.  I wish him well post-surgery.  I think he's going to be feeling much better!!!  We need his leadership!!!
    • I doubt any of us here have spent more time studying the health issues of Latu than the Colts have.  If they are comfortable with it that’s good enough for me but that’s just me.
    • This makes me so happy. It's Karma for all the lies and deception the NFL has put out since recently. They supposedly care about player safety, so lets add a week to the regular season with plans to add more. All these international games where teams have to travel more and the fans get less home games. All the games now that are going to be on various streaming services off TV where people can't watch them with their family. The blatant terrible refereeing the last few years in order to rig games and expecting people not to notice. The Taylor Swift crap this last year where they sold their soul.   It's all about money. That's all the NFL cares about. We are trash to them. The players are trash to them unless they make the NFL money. I hope the NFL has to pay out $14B. This would be exactly what they deserve for ruining this sport to the point where it's almost unwatchable now.
    • This aged like fine wine. After this happened, I bet $1 on the Lakers to win the NBA Finals next year. Get $31 dollars if they do. I'm buying into the conspiracy theory that the league will give it to Lebron and Bronny. Also think the Lakers will make a move or two in FA.
  • Members

• BProland85

BProland85 2,837

• Dobbinblitz

Dobbinblitz 1,388

• tdblue17

tdblue17 6

Rookie
    • Myles

Myles 7,102

• CR91

CR91 12,859