Round 3, Pick No. 74: Benjamin St-Juste, CB, Minnesota

Round 3, Pick No. 82: Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina

Round 4, Pick No. 124: John Bates, TE, Boise State

Round 5, Pick No. 163: Darrick Forrest, S, Cincinnati

Round 6, Pick No. 225: Camaron Cheeseman, LS, Michigan

Round 7, Pick No. 240: William Bradley-King, EDGE, Baylor

Round 7, Pick No. 246: Shaka Toney, EDGE, Penn State

Round 7, Pick No. 258: Dax Milne, WR, BYU

I really like what the Jets did. Joe Douglas just might be the GM to turn things around there. I really like that he was able to get Alijah Vera-Tucker in round 1. Not to mention they also took Zach Wilson at number 2. He also added some skill position players in Elijah Moore and Michael Carter. They add these guys wit Mekhi Becton at LT who they drafted last year and I think they are laying a good foundation there and building things the right way.

I also like what the Chargers did. They got one of the best offensive linemen in the draft in RaShawn Slater. I think Asante Samuel will turn out to be really good for them as well. I also like the Tre' McKitty pick. He didn't put up great numbers at Georgia but I think that was due to the situation there. I think he can be much more productive as a pro. 

We did. 

Today I'm saying we did. I really think all the guys we picked on day 3 will contribute. The biggest wildcard is Strachn.

And he's a 6'5", 225 pound WIDE RECEIVER with a 9 foot reach and 10" hands who ran a 4.46 at his pro day. 

Good lord :)

7 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

Not us, that's all I know.. Put it this way, all the teams in the South got much better, except 1...

I wanted to wait until after day 3 to think this, but I agree now. Other than Paye, we really didn't get much better. The TE Kylen was good, but I've never been so underwhelmed at a Ballard draft before. I actually turned the draft off when Shawn Davis got picked in the 5th round because I was just disgusted at that point. Literally the only positive out of this is that Watson may get traded, released, or suspended at some point and the Texans may just roll over for a number of years. Even though the picks intruige me a bit, I'm just so disinterested at this point it's not even funny. 

13 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I wanted to wait until after day 3 to think this, but I agree now. Other than Paye, we really didn't get much better. The TE Kylen was good, but I've never been so underwhelmed at a Ballard draft before. I actually turned the draft off when Shawn Davis got picked in the 5th round because I was just disgusted at that point. Literally the only positive out of this is that Watson may get traded, released, or suspended at some point and the Texans may just roll over for a number of years. Even though the picks intruige me a bit, I'm just so disinterested at this point it's not even funny. 

Shocking coming from you!! Must have been really bad because you are generally so upbeat, especially when it comes to CB's decisions.:hat:

Archived