Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Gif describing bye week

danlhart87

On 10/21/2020 at 7:56 AM, RollerColt said:

Fail Play Ball GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

What the hell is he throwing at? I remember going to Kings Island and throwing 3 straight balls through a small circle at 10 years old. I was only 10 so I gave the huge teddy Bear to my mom lmao . The people that seen that could not believe it, they were shaking my hand and calling me a mini Terry Bradshaw :funny:, yeah that was when Bradshaw was popular haha .

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What the hell is he throwing at? I remember going to Kings Island and throwing 3 straight balls through a small circle at 10 years old. I was only 10 so I gave the huge teddy Bear to my mom lmao . The people that seen that could not believe it, they were shaking my hand and calling me a mini Terry Bradshaw :funny:, yeah that was when Bradshaw was popular haha .

I mean, his release is on point... If his target was 10 yards further back! 

I used to do that too at Kings Island! Ahh the Coney Mall area. Good times...

Sorry, I don't have a GIF.

But as far as the bye week goes, it's not too bad.

Games on in Fort Wayne Sunday:

Steelers vs Titans - I'm looking forward to this almost as much as I do a Colts game.   Gonna be rooting for the Steelers. 

Packers vs Texans - This will be the game I flip to during commercials of the other game.

Chiefs vs Broncos - I haven't seen the Broncos play yet.  They were close in 2 of their 3 losses. 

Tampa vs the Raiders - This could be a very good game.  

Archived