• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've stumped you on this riddle!! Ranger,Gate,3 sisters...hmmmmm!!"

= RG3.

Can it be? I might cry.

There were two earlier twitters:

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay RIDDLE/The Ranger's log was history on a frozen gate. The connection made the fall line tide,three sisters could hold the wall washed bride

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay Riddle answer prize,$500 and 2 Bull Wear shorts(the latest fashion frenzy)...1 guess only,Abby's Hatpick..Goodluck!

That may be an answer for this. Cool down.

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay RIDDLE/The Ranger's log was history on a frozen gate. The connection made the fall line tide,three sisters could hold the wall washed bride

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay Riddle answer prize,$500 and 2 Bull Wear shorts(the latest fashion frenzy)...1 guess only,Abby's Hatpick..Goodluck!

You should know Irsay by now, his tweets are always cryptic rubbish.

You should know Irsay by now, his tweets are always cryptic rubbish.

That is why I don't give too much attention to his tweets... Surely there will be a presser or statement about Draft, Luck, etc....

Don't forget, Luck was invited for a private workout. Some talks may take place between parties besides workout.

WTH does any of that mean?? lol

I know Twitter is a way inform and communicate to an audience......I wish 'some people' would communicate properly and not play mind games with the fans. No 'tweeting' for me. I will leave that for the birds.

No tweeting here either....however, if I knew I could type a few words on a twitter account and cause millions of people to jump, what a power trip that would be. I might find it hard to restrain myself in having fun at other people expense.

No tweeting here either....however, if I knew I could type a few words on a twitter account and cause millions of people to jump, what a power trip that would be. I might find it hard to restrain myself in having fun at other people expense.

You know what, that makes a ton of sense Ruk! I think you and I could actually have some fun. Nah.....no tweeting for me.

Well if you decide to get on twitter be sure and let us know so we can follow you and see what your tweeting. :yes: Would be interesting to say the least. haha

Well if you decide to get on twitter be sure and let us know so we can follow you and see what your tweeting. :yes: Would be interesting to say the least. haha

It would probably be more alarming than interesting.

First tweet; "Can't get leprechaun to confess. Where is the gold, simple question! That UPS uniform isn't fooling me, tell me what you know. I've killed so many leprechauns and they often confess but it never leads me to their gold. They are a tricky race. Always snooping around pretending to be delivering packages".

First tweet; "Can't get leprechaun to confess. Where is the gold, simple question! That UPS uniform isn't fooling me, tell me what you know. I've killed so many leprechauns and they often confess but it never leads me to their gold. They are a tricky race. Always snooping around pretending to be delivering packages".

You would probably be like Irsay and most wouldn't have a clue what you were saying. :hippie: I bet Irsay would follow you for sure. :cool:

Oh, taking Luck, are we?

Very clever :)

Tweets have to be 140 characters or less. ;)

It would probably be more alarming than interesting. First tweet; "Can't get leprechaun to confess. Where is the gold, simple question! That UPS uniform isn't fooling me, tell me what you know. I've killed so many leprechauns and they often confess but it never leads me to their gold. They are a tricky race. Always snooping around pretending to be delivering packages".

Come on now...leprechauns work at Cracker Barrel. Their treasure has been converted to that crap that's for sale in the gift store. That's the joke....the treasure is right out there for all to see and even purchase but people seldom go near because it's disguised as junk. That's why the employees all have those fake looking smiles on their faces....because the leprechauns pulled the wool over everyone by hiding their treasure in plain sight. Crafty little creatures they are. :hippie:

here's the tweet where he gives the answer:

Winner! Riddle answer was RG3,congrats @Tedders85! Go2 @bullwearllc http://bit.ly/HfKKDS 2 pick the 2 colors of shorts u want n let Abby kno

The emphasis on RG3 and 2 pick are mine. Not sure if I believe in these cryptic messages, but stranger things have happened.

Wow... he's trying to say RG3 is going 2 overall...