Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Lose Another Lineman

vinatierifan4

I don't think Tamme was that special. I think Peyton elevated his "talent".

he got pushed around alot.

Agreed. He was terrible as a blocker, and wasn't even close to Clark in his prime as far as getting separation and requiring specific game planning by the opponent. People like to rip on Clark for his last couple years, but he was a darn good TE and I think he could still put up some solid numbers on an offense with a competent QB.

He provides great depth, but with McGlynn and tons of other FAs, we don't really need depth. He started a game against the Chiefs and looked fantastic in that game. He wasn't that bad in the Saints game, and was good in the Titans. Would have liked to see him stay, but I'm not going to cry over it.

Agreed. He was terrible as a blocker, and wasn't even close to Clark in his prime as far as getting separation and requiring specific game planning by the opponent. People like to rip on Clark for his last couple years, but he was a darn good TE and I think he could still put up some solid numbers on an offense with a competent QB.

another player too small for his position, get bigger!!

Quinn Qjinnaka (sorry if I spelled wrong) is now a Ram. He wasn't that great, but I guess another one bites the dust.

FAs are not lost.

The Colts have the following 22 FAs entering 2012:

Anderson, Bentley, Brayton, SBrown, Diem, Felton, Foster, Garcon, Gonzalez, Lacey, Mathis, Muir, Ojinnaka, Orlovsky, Pollak, Richard, Saturday, Simms, Tamme, Toudouze, Wayne, Wheeler.

The Colts thus far have re-signed only Mathis and Wayne.

I was on the phone with an insurance representative today and he said he was in Indianapolis. We ended up talking about Colts football. It was kind of nice talking about it with someone.

But that is off topic.

He said that he heard Jeff Saturday met with the Broncos... did anyone else hear this?

I was on the phone with an insurance representative today and he said he was in Indianapolis. We ended up talking about Colts football. It was kind of nice talking about it with someone.

But that is off topic.

He said that he heard Jeff Saturday met with the Broncos... did anyone else hear this?

Yes, apparently him and Tamme are talking to the Broncos.

FAs are not lost.

The Colts have the following 22 FAs entering 2012:

Anderson, Bentley, Brayton, SBrown, Diem, Felton, Foster, Garcon, Gonzalez, Lacey, Mathis, Muir, Ojinnaka, Orlovsky, Pollak, Richard, Saturday, Simms, Tamme, Toudouze, Wayne, Wheeler.

The Colts thus far have re-signed only Mathis and Wayne.

ik we haven't lost them, but it appears we will lose quite a bit of them