Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Pittman Jr

CR91

Michael Pittman Jr. signed his four-year rookie contract this afternoon. The slot deal for No. 34 overall will be worth $8.6MM. The USC product moves the Colts closer to having their full draft class signed. Only third-round pick Julian Blackmon is unsigned, and due to vaguer contract language, third-rounders’ deals often cause holdups.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2020/06/colts-sign-round-2-wr-michael-pittman-jr

30 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

No.  Blackmon is still unsigned. Third rounder are the hardest to sign.  

At least he wasn’t going to be able to play early on anyway so his signing isn’t such a big deal and I’m sure, like all the other 3rd rounders before him, they will get it done on time. 

4 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

When you getting to town?

Need to be here for the reps with Rivers in the coming private workouts!

:coltslogo: :1colts: :coltslogo:

I was on the west side last week, and will be again this week.... I looked for Rivers, but he was nowhere to be found.... I assure you, I'm ready for my workouts though.... This week may be the day......

So glad Pittman is now signed! Had mocked him to us in every mock I did on the internet, and the final couple here. He's a complete Courtland Sutton clone (coming from a Colorado native, that's a compliment). Can't wait to see him dominate the NFL! My favorite pick by far in the Colts draft and my favorite WR besides the big 3.

6 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

So glad Pittman is now signed! Had mocked him to us in every mock I did on the internet, and the final couple here. He's a complete Courtland Sutton clone (coming from a Colorado native, that's a compliment). Can't wait to see him dominate the NFL! My favorite pick by far in the Colts draft and my favorite WR besides the big 3.

If you truly believe he's going to equal Sutton in his first two seasons, you probably should have liked him MORE than a couple of the top 3...lol

Not bad company though

23 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

No Blackmon not signed yet I think

15 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Not quite....   

Blackmon has yet to sign...   then we’re at 100 percent.  

Thanks

Was answered couple times above, but appreciate it.

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Apologies...   I noticed my post was a repeat after the fact...    sorry, didn’t mean to do that to you...  

No big deal.

Why you keep ..... Me though?

Couple other posters prior to the 2 post I quoted had answered it already.

Not a big deal, I even still said thanks and I appreciate it. I wasn't being sarcastic.

42 minutes ago, w87r said:

@NewColtsFan

I thought you were being sarcastic, cause I didn't see any reason for you to apologize, you didn't do anything to me. Except answer a question I asked. Which I was appreciative about.

No worries...   it’s all good.

I promise if I have to be sarcastic I’ll try to make it completely obvious with emoji’s and everything.

Sorry we got our wires crossed.  

36 minutes ago, twfish said:

@w87r and @NewColtsFan heres you too right now haha excuse the language 

I’m Key....     sometimes it all goes right last me... 

And before anyone wants to pile on...   more than sometimes?   

And never worry about swearing...   I can cuss like a sailor or trucker — take your pick!           :thmup:

Archived