Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys............

King Colt

So the Cowboys a mediocre flop for more so long time has abandoned them, lose to Philly yesterday and on every sports channel that's all the media guys & girls talked about with the playoffs a couple weeks away. I simply can't understand the program producers hyping this dust mop of a team as if all the fans of the other teams would rather be subjected to babble about a very wealthy franchise that can't win. Apply this media obsessive love to basketball, baseball and hockey teams. This is every stinking season. How many people can name the Cowboys owner versus the other team owners? It is close to brainwashing.

• Like 1

In a rare turn of events, it was the only game this week that affected both teams.

NBC tried to up everybody with their typical drama, pitting Mitch vs Pat like it’s personal because the Bears drafted Mitch first but the Cowboys are still number 1 in the fabricated drama department.

11 hours ago, King Colt said:

So the Cowboys a mediocre flop for more so long time has abandoned them, lose to Philly yesterday and on every sports channel that's all the media guys & girls talked about with the playoffs a couple weeks away. I simply can't understand the program producers hyping this dust mop of a team as if all the fans of the other teams would rather be subjected to babble about a very wealthy franchise that can't win. Apply this media obsessive love to basketball, baseball and hockey teams. This is every stinking season. How many people can name the Cowboys owner versus the other team owners? It is close to brainwashing.

I agree. My least fav team.  My wife never watches the  NFL...but she watches the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader reality show. I  guess they count her as a Cowboy fan.