Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

SteelCityColt

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Dang. Where has this oline been.

Took 6 games off or so. 

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

The same place? 

It's not been as bad as you've made out at all, and when it has struggled there's one thing in common the majority of the time... TTT

Uh, yes it has been bad

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mack is going to have 200 yards rushing. Williams looks like a better compliment to Mack then Wilkins.

Wrong. Mack and Wilkins has been good. Mack and Hines bad. Mack runs wild today and huh, Williams also looks good. Hines 2 yards meh. 

4 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

Wish we got 7 but Vinny's kicks have looked good so far.

His kicks look flush so far today. Hope he has found something or the snaps/holds are better 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Oh yeah for sure, and with cap situation at the time there was no way we could keep him. Just would have liked to see it. Wishes, dreams and all that. 

I believe they re-upped Reggie that year as well and Garcon made it known he wasn't taking a hometown discount

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Kenny Moore is a great citizen too....I know for a fact that he spends a lot of time at Riley, and not just for a photo op! Guy is committed and makes a difference!

And yet TY was nominated for Walter Payton, I believe?  Must be some huge work being done by both those guys.  Kudos to them both.

• Like 1