Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Nagy

John Waylon

Just now, John Waylon said:

So at one time the rumor and innuendo was that Matt Nagy didn’t want our job because he felt that Chicago was a much better situation for him. 

Reckon he regrets that yet?

:lol:

He can't be liking it today very much.....the Saints slapped them around pretty good.

And there's no easy wins in that division either.

• Like 1

Just now, pacolts56 said:

He can't be liking it today very much.....the Saints slapped them around pretty good.

And there's no easy wins in that division either.

Ballard interviewed him for the Job and he wanted him actually. His loss. JB is better than Trubisky, sorry for your loss Nagy. Thank you New England by the way to BB and Kraft for talking Mcdaniles out of coaching here haha . Reich is 5X the coach that McDaniels is. I also want to thank the Pats from the bottom of my heart for taking stinky Dorsett off our hands for a QB like Brissett. I mean we can't make this stuff up. The Pats helping us out twice in a big way lmao 

• Like 6

Something tells me the Patriots are still happy with the deal.

Did you know that the Patriots threw only 2 passing touchdowns in their entire playoff run last year?

Did you know that Phillip Dorsett had 2 receiving touchdowns in his playoff run last year?

Yeah, the patriots are happy with Dorsett.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My data comes from his Denver days. He won't have Tom in NE either, Reich is better,

Good point, thanks. I forgot about his Denver days. OTOH, I am not sold on Tom being that amazing, rather the product of an amazing HC/system. I realize a lot of my skepticism is my hatred for the Pats. :rawr:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dogg63 said:

Good point, thanks. I forgot about his Denver days. OTOH, I am not sold on Tom being that amazing, rather the product of an amazing HC/system. I realize a lot of my skepticism is my hatred for the Pats. :rawr:

No biggy, I almost forgot he was in Denver as well haha . McDaniles has a great offesnive mind but he seems immature. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

So at one time the rumor and innuendo was that Matt Nagy didn’t want our job because he felt that Chicago was a much better situation for him. 

Reckon he regrets that yet?

:lol:

Nagy has put in that horizontal passing attack for Trubisky.  They are an offensive juggernaut.

24 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

That Saint's Dline looked scary good today. 

They have been since the Dallas game. Like, best front 4 in the league good. 

33 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Nagy has put in that horizontal passing attack for Trubisky.  They are an offensive juggernaut.

The only thing horizontal today was Trubisky. haha

This wasn’t meant to be a theoretical discussion about had we got McDaniels or why we’re better off with Frank. Just a little ha ha about bad decision making by someone whose decision making was supposed to be a strong suit. 

I just wanted to post this evaluation of Trubisky from Greg Cosell before the draft:

WOW. It's uncanny how accurate he is especially in the "transition" section. This is why I love Cosell. He's one of the few people in media that actually watches film diligently and knows what he's talking about when evaluating it. 

20 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Look who the Bears passed on to select Trubisky, Mahomes and Watson.

At least I had the sense to know they should've took Watson. I posted they should've took Watson when this was going on. I didn't say Mahomes but I did say Watson. Trubisky isn't the answer and never was. I couldn't believe they didn't draft Watson. Nobody knew how great Mahomes would be so I get passing on him. Trubisky = Tannehill IMO.