15 hours ago, will426 said:

this game will show us if our depth is for real 

Yep

In some ways, this is a GOOD opportunity for the young talent to develop

Its harder for someone to develop if they arent playing in game situations

If they are bottom rung they dont get the needed practice reps during the week

In the long run...... this MAY be the best for the team 

Fingers crossed that the young'ens have a good game and we get a W

I imagine we will see a TON of Ebron in the slot .............

7 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Yep

In some ways, this is a GOOD opportunity for the young talent to develop

Its harder for someone to develop if they arent playing in game situations

If they are bottom rung they dont get the needed practice reps during the week

In the long run...... this MAY be the best for the team 

Fingers crossed that the young'ens have a good game and we get a W

I imagine we will see a TON of Ebron in the slot .............

Raiders defense still sucks question is going to be can our defense step up and stop the raiders offense.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CurBeatElite said:

I consider Hooker and Leonard our two best defensive players, and Lewis is a critical part of our DL rotation... I agree with you, I'm way more concerned about our D than TY.  Especially considering Carr gashed our D up last year when we were healthier.

I think Sheard will also be part of the discussion of 'best defensive players', once he's back in the mix.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

I think Sheard will also be part of the discussion of 'best defensive players', once he's back in the mix.

Yes, our run D looked completely different last year with Sheard in the mix.  We didn't allow a 100 yard rusher last year or so far this year, so like @Chloe6124 says, it's nice we've got a winning record without our full roster or D fully clicking.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I hope not. We can beat the Raiders without him, and I want him 100 for the KC game.

I also like the thought of JB having to rely on, and build chemistry with the new WRs.

If hilton is out, im expecting a heavy dose of Mack

I think Reich might have some surprises up his sleeve with Campbell tomorrow. At least I hope so. I still feel this is going to be a high scoring game.  Both sides TE will probably have a big day. It’s going to be interesting to see who defends Waller. Carr is also one of the quickest to get rid of the ball so it might be hard to sack him.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think Reich might have some surprises up his sleeve with Campbell tomorrow. At least I hope so. I still feel this is going to be a high scoring game.  Both sides TE will probably have a big day. It’s going to be interesting to see who defends Waller. Carr is also one of the quickest to get rid of the ball so it might be hard to sack him.

Honestly I hope we are saving the surprises for KC. If we can't beat the Raiders straight up, we have a big problem. 

15 hours ago, CanuckColt said:

Dulin is 6' 1.3"/215 4.39...Campbell is 5' 11.7"/205 4.33...Cain is 6'1.7"/202 4.44...according to Ourlads.

Those are like machinist type numbers. Dulin is 71-21/64" tall, and Campbell is 73-49/64" tall.

Is that on grass, or pavement? AM, or PM? :)

On 9/27/2019 at 5:54 PM, CoachLite said:

I've been intrigued with Ashton Dulin. Let's see what he brings to the game.

this kid is pretty raw and I’d expect him to be a clear out type passing route today. What would be awesome and best case scenario for the colts, throw it deep to Dullin on the first series to put it in the defense head that oh, they are going to use this kid, we at least better give him some attention. Whether we hit the pass or not is irrelevant, it’s a super plus if we can hit him over the top to really get their attention and open up the middle when he clears out and give our runners a bit more room too. I see Doyle with the big game today honestly. I’m extremely interested to see what Cain has. If he can’t get numbers today without TY, what do we really have with him? 

21 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I bet sheard was only questionable because of AQM being questionable tomorrow. If AQM can go I bet they sit sheard another week. Sheard is so important we need him back. The good thing is we are winning despite the defense not playing well yet.

As for Sheard, if he plays today, hopefully he has good cardio and I’d expect him to be rusty. Even if he is back today, a year older and off for quite some time, I don’t look for much. If he can just set an edge today (if he plays) I’d call it a win.