Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Rick Venturi is terrible in this broadcast.

So that's who that is …...Here in NY if the play-by-play or color guy uses the word "WE" the next day the newpapers will mention it using the phrase "What number on the roster is that guy " . Here in NY football TV guys know to NEVER use the word "WE "...….But I understand …….It's NY !

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Turay looks much better than last week.

I've said it before but I think Ya-Sin is gonna get quite a few DPI's his rookie year.

He'll learn.  Corner is a tough position for a rookie.  He looks like he has the skills, though.  Pre-season is the place to make the mistakes.

3 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

So that's who that is …...Here in NY if the play-by-play or color guy uses the word "WE" the next day the newpapers will mention it using the phrase "What number on the roster is that guy " . Here in NY football TV guys know to NEVER use the word "WE "...….But I understand …….It's NY !

haha I never realized that.  It's true.

9 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

They definitely did tighten up there!  

Not great. But like I said, good practice. Bad plays and miscommunication is far better to work on through film and practice than the good plays this time of year... We want to get better, and obviously have a lot to work on. 

Archived