Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

You have to remember your not typically going to play a bunch of backups at the same time. Most likely you you can be ok with just having to have one in there.

This o-line is gonna regress and the credit goes to Frank for firing the guy that helped fix it stupidity at its finest.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

You think someone is going to trade for a undrafted FA. Maybe Travis I guess. Ebron and Doyle are not going anywhere. I don’t seem them trading Coz.

I would not be surprised if Hentges makes the team and continues the streak.  It would be Travis or Coz I guess.  

55 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

He will get picked up off the PS if not on waviers.

I agree.  Ballard has to find a way to keep him because he will lose Brissett anyway.  How fast Luck recovers could be key on the final cutdown day.  It's a long season.  He might decide to play it safe and keep three.  I think he will lose Kelly if he exposes him. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I agree.  Ballard has to find a way to keep him because he will lose Brissett anyway.  How fast Luck recovers could be key on the final cutdown day.  It's a long season.  He might decide to play it safe and keep three.  I think he will lose Kelly if he exposes him. 

Agreed for sure.

16 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

New scheme. If this running game fails, it is all on Reich. He made a coaching change. It sometimes takes a good half of a season for a D and/or and O to get use to a new scheme.  Let's c what happens

I'm still optimistic it will work out, but it's hard not to think - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.