Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CantBeStopped

Amani hooker anyone

He was the 2018 big ten defensive back of the year. Hes strong in the box and mid range zones. Had 4 ints his last year. He could make a great pair with Malik. One of the NFL mocks has us taking him in the 3rd. Hes projected as of now between 3 and 5

His name is actually pretty hot right now. He’s been mentioned all over TDN. I expect his stock to really rise after the combine. From the tape I’ve seen, he checks out. Ideal SS.

Take him with the 2nd round pick the Colts will get for Brissett. :thmup:

Those SEC schools might think they are the best party schools...but the Big Ten obviously has the best Hookers.

4 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

Those SEC schools might think they are the best party schools...but the Big Ten obviously has the best Hookers.

Well, them and Louisville.

Just now, Boiler_Colt said:

Well, them and Louisville.

In basketball... this is a football blog haha

Iowa fan. . . solid safety.  That's probably his best position.  I don't know if he's as good in run support as Geathers but I think he'd probably be better at coverage.  

The mock drafts I've been reading think he will go to the Pats because he can play CB/S/LB and Belichek apparently likes that out of defensive players.  

3 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

Iowa fan. . . solid safety.  That's probably his best position.  I don't know if he's as good in run support as Geathers but I think he'd probably be better at coverage.  

The mock drafts I've been reading think he will go to the Pats because he can play CB/S/LB and Belichek apparently likes that out of defensive players.  

I would hate yo see him go to the Pat's. I think hes got the potential to be a star in this league and that's not where I'd wanna see him become one at

I want this to happen just so we can hear the entertaining commentary during all of the nationally televised games. I would love to hear Romo's analysis on how well our pair of Hookers performed.

I did some background on this guy. He looks like an ideal strong safety to pair with his “cousin” Malik. Great cover skills in the short area and a solid run defender. Perfect as the 5th DB on the field. But I’d bet the Colts would have to take him with their  late second rounder to get him.