Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Last updates of 2018, Roster moves and injury updates and other misc tweets.

csmopar

i think that is great news for lewis because if it was a acl or mcl tear he would be on ir and we would bring up another defensive end for playoffs and we would of heard by now if its bad . could be just a bruise or sprain. if it was a injury that is gonna take a month he would be on ir by now so could be out one week or ready by saturday

25 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i think that is great news for lewis because if it was a acl or mcl tear he would be on ir and we would bring up another defensive end for playoffs and we would of heard by now if its bad . could be just a bruise or sprain. if it was a injury that is gonna take a month he would be on ir by now so could be out one week or ready by saturday

There isn't an update yet on him, meaning we haven't gotten the MRI results back I think. Cross our fingers it aint bad news. 

39 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Getting Kelly back would be a massive plus. Boehm has played well but Kelly is all pro man. Glowinski is playing his tail off also. Was so nonsense calls on him. Just cause he powerslammed his guy to the ground they call holding heh

Having Kelly back would be huge because I noticed last night Luck was pointing out most of the blitzs and I am guessing the line adjustments.  He hasn’t had to do that as often with Kelly in there.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Well, maybe the consistent "TY isn't this, TY isn't that" criticism will die now. I have seen what TY is with a top notch play caller.....stud.

Out of likes but YES, he’s convinced me and I used to complain about that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BOTT said:

Well, maybe the consistent "TY isn't this, TY isn't that" criticism will die now. I have seen what TY is with a top notch play caller.....stud.

Agree.  I think it was the fact that every once in a while, in a big game, TY would have 2,catches for 23 yards.  In defence, all our receivers had trouble getting open.  What a difference a year makes.  We need another big game from him in Houston.

13 hours ago, BOTT said:

Criticism will continue regardless of performance until he grows four inches taller.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

TY better ice that ankle and take care of it all week. It’s obvious he wasn’t full speed last night, but still offered enough in terms of opening up the field for everyone else. 

He’s gonna be crucial Saturday. 

i wouldn't expect a ton out of him Saturday.  I think Frank will game plan accordingly... if he runs a ton of long routes, he is just going to be worse for the wear and finding separation could prove to be difficult..... the Colts have other options and yes, Ty is a texans killer...but those other options are there and if anyone can figure it out, it will be Frank. More Cox, more Inman, more no-names.  Inman is 6'3" and could prove to be invaluable Saturday. Or as Al Michaels called him on one occasion, "Illman".

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lewis and grant have been ruled out for Saturday.  Reich said if the colts hadn’t needed every game going down the stretch TY would of been shut down for a week or two.

Didnt expect to see Lewis, Grant is kind of meh, hasnt done much.