Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Houston Texans

Myles

On 1/1/2019 at 9:27 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was great watching Elliott Harrison who does the rankings for the NFL Network eat crow. I seen it earlier, he was weeping but admitted he was wrong about our team. He finally gave us praise but what else could he do at this point. He had us rated #32.

Perfectly said.  At least he's giving us respect now unlike a few others

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

As this game is getting closer I am getting more nervous. All this talk about nobody wanting to play the colts is getting me scared. Lol. I didn’t realize the Texans started 0-3. They are just as hot as the colts.

They're really not, though. 

• Like 2

On 1/1/2019 at 12:05 PM, compuls1v3 said:

If every team could do that every game, they would would be unstoppable.  No turnovers, no bad penalties, double top wideout AND shutdown the run game.  That's alot to ask, but to honest, we've been doing some of it, so there is hope!

And don't forget that minor detail of scoring points. ;-)

• Like 1

On 1/1/2019 at 2:56 PM, Smoke317 said:

Start out in the hurry up with a nice up pace tempo.  Take some of the starch out of that defensive front and get out in front.  By the 2nd half, their line will be winded and then we put the run game on em and break their spirit.

I love the idea of starting in a hurry up. I get the reason not to run this all time because if you arent converting you're killing your defense but theres nothing to lose right out of the gate and if you score it immediately puts pressure on their offense. Hit them fast right away and if you dont convert slow it down the next possession. 

DeAndre Hopkins will be playing this game in honor of a young girl killed in a drive-by shooting in Houston this past Sunday.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25676279/deandre-hopkins-houston-texans-dedicates-game-slain-7-year-old-jazmine-barnes

Not that it will have any bearing on the game, but I thought it was nice that he has offered his playoff check for this weekend's game $29,000 to help cover this girl's funeral expenses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

DeAndre Hopkins will be playing this game in honor of a young girl killed in a drive-by shooting in Houston this past Sunday.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25676279/deandre-hopkins-houston-texans-dedicates-game-slain-7-year-old-jazmine-barnes

Not that it will have any bearing on the game, but I thought it was nice that he has offered his playoff check for this weekend's game $29,000 to help cover this girl's funeral expenses.

It is a nice gesture.    What kind of funeral is she having that cost $29,000+?