Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

George Odum

dw49

Just now, lollygagger8 said:

Light years better than Maulet, thank God ! 

Maulet is probably one of the worst players on this team right now. My guess is we will see a change from Maulet and bring up Collins. Be my guess if they are looking at production and progress. Maulet has shown zero. He is a liability on what had been a shaky defense. 

6 minutes ago, basketballsteve said:

Maulet is dumb...on the other hand, the penalty on Odin yesterday was a farce....

I thought the Colts were close to getting a personal foul called the whole first half. They were just so fired up and all gang tackling , but weren't stopping at the whistle. 

I complain about Maulet constantly. He’s always getting burned and makes a lot of mistakes. I would expect Collins to take his spot soon.  Odum played well yesterday and we will probably see more of him in the future. Especially with the oft injured Geathers as well as Mike Mitchell being FA soon. Ballard is always looking for young talented guys. 

19 minutes ago, #12. said:

Me too.  I was surprised Turay wasn't called for jumping on the Mariota QB pile.

They really were giving Mariota a severe beating . I'm thinking more than once an official had a hand on his flag but just didn't pull it. Real easy for them to just call a "roughness" penalty .

21 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

For an UDFA from a small school Odum looked just fine out there yesterday. He made several instinctive plays and tackled well. 

Aside from jumping on the pile at the end of the first half I'd say he played pretty damned well!!!!!!

Probably good he was called from that. He'll lean learn he has to play under control. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, USAFHoosier said:

I complain about Maulet constantly. He’s always getting burned and makes a lot of mistakes. I would expect Collins to take his spot soon.  Odum played well yesterday and we will probably see more of him in the future. Especially with the oft injured Geathers as well as Mike Mitchell being FA soon. Ballard is always looking for young talented guys. 

Did Mitchell even play in this last game, don’t recall hearing his name called out. I didn’t look for him but don’t recall seeing a Mitchell flash either. Anyone? 

On 11/19/2018 at 11:27 AM, dw49 said:

He was my favorite dark horse FA to make the team. Played every snap yesterday and I think he did a credible job. 

He was my favorite too.  Every year I look up the Pro Day workouts of our UCFAs and put them in order of how excited I am about them.  Many prove to be better at running than playing football.  This year I ordered them 1) Odum 2) Robert Jackson 3) Chris Cooper 4)Skai Moore 5)Laulile.  (And so on). Really didn’t believe in Ismael, and not that much in Moore.  That’s why no NFL team employs me...

• Like 1