Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quenton Nelson......

needanoline63

10 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Not even close to being true. We've only given up 10 sacks on the year. Nelson has only given up one sack that I can remember when Clowney steam rolled him.

yep....and after watching last night Clowney school Tyron Smith at times, I don't feel too bad about it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

I heard somewhere he has given up 9 sacks? Is this true, I knew he gave some up, but didn’t know it was that many. If that’s true then that’s horrible 

Oh, I know!!    Maybe we can trade him!!    It’s not too late!!

Oh,  Dear God!!!

1 hour ago, needanoline63 said:

I heard somewhere he has given up 9 sacks? Is this true, I knew he gave some up, but didn’t know it was that many. If that’s true then that’s horrible 

I heard somewhere that you can't believe everything you hear.  Not a knock on you, but unless there's a link with some concrete information, then I wouldn't believe what you heard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TDewar1987 said:

If i remember correctly, didnt nelson lose his footing and fall off balance when clowney stormed by him?

Kinda, Nelson was helping Clark out with a double team and by the time he recognized Clowney on the stunt he wasn't in position and got thrown down.

1 hour ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Not even close to being true. We've only given up 10 sacks on the year. Nelson has only given up one sack that I can remember when Clowney steam rolled him.

Didn't Atkins also beat him?

I don't recall him being responsible for others.