Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Walker Jr.

Luca_Colts

7 hours ago, ColtsBlitz said:

Once they get better in coverage, they will be a top 16 duo in the league. They allow a lot of catches over the middle, but it could be scheme. Hopkins and co dominated us on crossers over the middle today

I can only imagine what Gronk will do up the seam lol

I had him graded in the high 3rd if I remember right. I remember repeating his name when we were waiting for the pick to be announced. I was thrilled when his name popped up.

He’s doing great. Him and Leonard will grow together and be the heart of this defense.

We have two rangy young LBs. They make some mistakes here and there but they are very talented. One looks like a star and the other a solid starter. A year ago...we were crying we didn't know what we would do. I think we are making out pretty good. The front 7 on defense is looking like our strength. If safeties can stay healthy I'd say we are a corner or two away from a top 10 defense. That is a long way from where we were in April before the draft.

2 hours ago, krunk said:

Who is playing Sam LB for us?  Is it still Najee Goode?  I swear I've never even seen him make a tackle ever during the season.  Barely remember him playing.  Or maybe I'm mistaken..

Seems like we only use two LBs most of the time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah I think we've been doing a lot of 2 LBers and 3 safeties 

I noticed that also.. Farley, Geathers and Hooker. I believe Geathers is being used as a linebacker. But all that matters is getting the best players on the field to make plays. 

This defense will gel and Walker will be a key.... Book it!!

• Like 1