Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-1) at Jacksonville (9-16-18)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST....Jim Nantz and Tony Romo on CBS

Low 80s and sunny = over/under at 45

Jacksonville's 'Million Dollar Defense' gets another shot at NE's 'Shady' Tom Brady, the guy they failed to stop when it mattered in last years playoffs.

Jax star Leonard Fournette is questionable to play this week and Jax QB Blake Bortles is always questionable.

Big mouth Jax corner Jalen Ramsey will spend most of the game not covering NE star Rob Gronkowski

Pats 'D did give up 167 yards rushing (4.9 per carry) last week against Houston.

Jax should win this one but remember.   NBOJ    (Never Bet on Jacksonville)

The sure thing here seems to be the 'under'  Brady doesnt have many receivers and the Jaguars still have Bortles.

7 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

4:25 EST....Jim Nantz and Tony Romo on CBS

Low 80s and sunny = over/under at 45

Jacksonville's 'Million Dollar Defense' gets another shot at NE's 'Shady' Tom Brady, the guy they failed to stop when it mattered in last years playoffs.

Jax star Leonard Fournette is questionable to play this week and Jax QB Blake Bortles is always questionable.

Big mouth Jax corner Jalen Ramsey will spend most of the game not covering NE star Rob Gronkowski

Pats 'D did give up 167 yards rushing (4.9 per carry) last week against Houston.

Jax should win this one but remember.   NBOJ    (Never Bet on Jacksonville)

The sure thing here seems to be the 'under'  Brady doesnt have many receivers and the Jaguars still have Bortles.

I've said before but again I love your write ups with a twist of humor. "Shady Tom" - gotta love consistency :)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Jags D now getting picked apart.

After the Patriots get this TD, the Jaguars will punt after 3 plays and then Brady will blow down the field for an easy tying TD just before halftime.

Can't you be wrong just one time? Brady isn't invincible. 

4 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Patriots had all that time to make adjustments, so Brady should come out and blow right down the field for an easy TD, taking less than 2 minutes off the clock.

Still looking like an easy Patriots win.

I see...some things never change

And I'm not talking about the Pats.  Lol, I think Maybe they're not quite the same.

5 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Patriots had all that time to make adjustments, so Brady should come out and blow right down the field for an easy TD, taking less than 2 minutes off the clock.

Still looking like an easy Patriots win.

You are a football traumatized Buffalo fan. You crack me up but the funny thing is you are often right.  lol   Life in the AFC East outside of New England will do that to you I guess.  I empathize with your Patriots frustration. 

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Punting and Jax will score again. This is the beginning of the end of the NE dynasty.

Usually the Patriots respond to games like these by going on a tear and getting to the Super Bowl. Even if Jacksonville wins they'd have to be flawless from here on out to get homefield over the Patriots in the playoffs. Patriots will still get the #1 seed and a laughable Divisional Round opponent in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Usually the Patriots respond to games like these by going on a tear and getting to the Super Bowl. Even if Jacksonville wins they'd have to be flawless from here on out to get homefield over the Patriots in the playoffs. Patriots will still get the #1 seed and a laughable Divisional Round opponent in the playoffs.

I think Jax will finish somewhere like 14-2. There doing this without their star RB.

NE isn’t near as talented as usual. 

I like what Ballard/Reich are doing. I think Jax and Indy will be battling for years to come. We may be a tad behind this season. I think we could be better than Houston and Tennessee by seasons end.

38 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I have Brady as my QB.  Lol, for the past 3 years, my QB, has been knocked out for the season, or just not done well. I thought I'd change my luck this year. .  Maybe I've jinxed him too.

Jags looking tough. :sigh:

You probably should have gotten Ryan Fitzpatrick as your quarterback. 

• Like 1