NFL Divisional Round Live Games Thread

DraftMaster

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it wont happen so we wont have to worry about it. I get what you are saying too. Our 2014 team that made the Final 4 is much better than this Titans team and we got smoked by the Pats.

But you have to admit this Pats team is not as good as the 2014 Pats were.

6 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

LOL

"That might've been the Gillette timeclock!"

Apparently 1 second can last 3 seconds in this place.

Don't worry, Pats fans will be quoting Neil deGrasse Tyson and explaining wormhole theory to explain why the clock was accurate and time is relative. 

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Nice analogy but I literally just watched that movie this afternoon. The Wimp doesn't fight the German soldier, the wimp hides in the staircase while his buddy gets into the fight and killed by the German soldier.

but I agree with your point.

You’re right...it’s been a while for me. But like you mentioned, the point still stands. Dagger is being inserted.

I turned this game off after that first half of ridiculousness, here is a small list i made of circumstance where the refs played the Pats side

-Decker called for Pushoff when he barely touched the Corner, Gronk does exact same thing, no call.

-Blatent holding on one of Whites TD runs, no call

-Whites TD run not reversed when he clearly was not in

-Clear false start on NE center called correctly at first and then changed to encroachment after the refs huddle, which than led to 16 play 95 yard TD drive.

-One second at the end of the first half lasted 3 seconds was the kicker for me

All the people that say the NFL is clean and there is no setup, rigging or any type of behind the scenes tampering..see this game lol.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. The AFC will be the home team in the SB in Minneapolis.

I would hate to watch the Pats win in MN. I hope the Jags or Steelers win next week.

Meh.. I wonder who will take the time to watch the Superbowl with those clowns in it.. Tom will have as many rings as the Steelers franchise.. freaking stone me now

It did not take long for the Jags to score. Going for it on 4th down was the right decision even if the Jags had not scored. But Fournette ran it in for the TD. 7-0 Jags and they are about to go on offense again.

I don't care who wins as long as the beat the Pats next week. 

Give the ball to Bell.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It did not take long for the Jags to score. Going for it on 4th down was the right decision even if the Jags had not scored. But Fournette ran it in for the TD. 7-0 Jags and they are about to go on offense again.

I don't care who wins as long as the beat the Pats next week. 

You should probably root for the Steelers. They have the best chance of beating the Pats.