Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano Press Conference

TKnight24

6 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I thought Luck was cleared by doctors and that he could practice but Irsay said it's just a mental thing?

No, Luck passed a physical which allowed the Colts to take him off PUP. The issue has always been Luck's progress in throwing and his personal comfort which is mental.

41 minutes ago, dew5150 said:

No, Luck passed a physical which allowed the Colts to take him off PUP. The issue has always been Luck's progress in throwing and his personal comfort which is mental.

How is comfort in regards to a shoulder injury "mental"? Either he feels discomfort and/or pain when he throws or he does not...

1 hour ago, krunk said:

Still don't understand why they won't go back and get Jo Jo.  Sort of feel like the offense is missing a little punch from the WR group right now.  Didn't figure they'd get rid of Jo Jo and Dorsett at the same time

carrying  3 qbs makes  it tough.   

5 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

I thought Luck was cleared by doctors and that he could practice but Irsay said it's just a mental thing?

Irsay is a liar.  

He said he'd be ready come week 1 and would most likely be ready for camp.  

Here we are at week 3 and he hasn't even practiced. 

5 hours ago, dew5150 said:

I thought Luck would come back some time between weeks 3 and 6. Starting to doubt that now.

I also thought that.  

I'm pretty frustrated with this organization and I feel bad for season ticket holders who took Irsay's word that Luck would be ready for the season.  

Say what you want, but what Irsay said was not the truth and almost everything points to it being a bald-faced lie and a petty way to get fans to renew their season tickets. 

I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He knew there was a good possibility Luck would miss some games. 

5 hours ago, ricker182 said:

Irsay is a liar.  

He said he'd be ready come week 1 and would most likely be ready for camp.  

Here we are at week 3 and he hasn't even practiced. 

I don't think he said he would be ready week one.  All I remember him saying is he hoped he would be ready.

8 hours ago, ricker182 said:

Doubt he gets another head coaching job after this one.  

He has tarnished his value as a coach so he's not wrong. 

Horse dung. All you have to do is look at the history of head coaches hired and fired and Chuck would get another job if he wanted. Did Belichick tarnish himself when he coached for the Browns?

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Horse dung. All you have to do is look at the history of head coaches hired and fired and Chuck would get another job if he wanted. Did Belichick tarnish himself when he coached for the Browns?

Are we really going to compare Belichick and Pagano now?  

21 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

Are we really going to compare Belichick and Pagano now?  

You can compare a lot of things when you base them on their beginnings or similar data.  Why do people compare Tom Brady and Peyton Manning all the time...because it is the same position correct?

If you think Luck is coming back by week 5 then prepared to be disappointed.

Honestly.. Jim Irsay needs to step up and do the right thing by having this kid sit the entire season. If Andrew comes back and plays out let's say the second half the season on a horrendous team. Then he doesn't care about the future of Luck and the Colts.

Sit Luck now in order to win later.

Play Luck now and the Colts will be drafting a QB within the next 2-3 years.

3 minutes ago, Blue Shoe Savior 12 said:

Honestly.. Jim Irsay needs to step up and do the right thing by having this kid sit the entire season. If Andrew comes back and plays out let's say the second half the season on a horrendous team. Then he doesn't care about the future of Luck and the Colts.

He may not play at all, I am starting to believer that. Irsay may be like, I am saving Luck for 2018 moving forward. Nothing I have heard but that would also give us high draft picks and Andrew would be 100%

1 hour ago, Blue Shoe Savior 12 said:

Image result for what gif