Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Player(s) Are You Watching Most

DougDew

As a continuation of another thread, which player are you interested in seeing succeed the most this preseason and upcoming season?

For me its Terrell Basham.  I think if he succeeds like I think he can, we can have a dynamic player off of the edge.  

Secondarily, I'm interested in seeing more of TJ Green at CB.  If this can be a lemon turned lemonade situation, it will greatly benefit the Dbackfield.  I'm also interested in seeing if Hooker, Moncrief, and Dorsett are as fragile as they seem to be.  If so, that would be a big setback for the team.

Personally I am really interested in seeing what Edwin Jackson does this year.  He plays football the way it should be played and has the potential to be real asset to us in tone setting and making plays.

I also randomly met his brother at the London game last year and spent time with him, while Edwin was on special teams so always kept an eye out for him.

I was one of the posters who really hated the idea of taking a RB early in last years draft. Having said that, I am pretty stoked to see what Mack can do. 

I am also extremely interested in watching Hankins abilities, and if he can do for us what booger did for Dungy. 

I want to see Morrison and Bostic. If they are clearly ahead of Jackson and even George that should be a dynamic duo. The back end of the D and what's going on with the OL. Hopefully we get to see Haeg this week. 

As a Irish fan I want to see how Jaylon looks too