Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

He would be good here as well cause vic would just be the one to attack the rim 

If for some reason he decided to come back next year, I'd welcome him with open arms. I've felt that way from the start of the season.

I actually appreciate that he requested a trade rather than stay with us this year and then leave us with no compensation.

4 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

If for some reason he decided to come back next year, I'd welcome him with open arms. I've felt that way from the start of the season.

I actually appreciate that he requested a trade rather than stay with us this year and then leave us with no compensation.

I would too but i dont think it's possible 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

I keep predicting the end of the world for Boston ...I know it s coming but they just keep getting by

Hmm....is it because they are well coached?? Nahhh can't be lol...that's just our Indiana bias coming out. lol I know he hasn't won an NBA Championship but Stevens has to get some credit...guy does more with less then anyone I know....including his time at Butler.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Thought this was pretty cool. NBA on NBC was awesome.

This gets me pumped up. Grady is our PA announcer, the guy that was doing radio is Boyle = the best in the BIZ. I think we should bring out the old race car sound effects when the Cavs have the ball. That was a loud distraction, we haven't done that since the Market Square Arena days when Reggie was playing in 1998.

Victor Oladipo said this team would be ready for game 3. They do not look ready at all. They look very nervous to be playing at home.

We'll be blown out at home if we keep playing like this. Way too many turnovers and the ball is just slipping out of everybody's hand.

And I don't care how much Lance irritates LeBron, he cannot guard him one-on-one. And if they continue to let him do that, he will score 40 in every game in this series.

• Like 1

We seem to be playing scared...

..we have fallen behind 10-15 times at home early this year and rallied to win..

But I dont think you can do that in the playoffs....and why the ball is slipping out of folks hands....I don't know unless you're just nervous.

..so far....so bad

We have been the best team all season at not Turning It Over and now all of the sudden we have a bunch and that is the difference in this game. We have been very sloppy so far, beating ourselves. Maybe the moment is too big for us as of now, we do have a lot of young guys and they look nervous to me. Still not over but down 49-38 isn't good at all. I absolutely hated this matchup before the Playoffs started because freakin LeBron never loses in Round 1!

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have been the best team all season at not Turning It Over and now all of the sudden we have a bunch and that is the difference in this game. We have been very sloppy so far, beating ourselves. Maybe the moment is too big for us as of now, we do have a lot of young guys and they look nervous to me. Still not over but down 49-38 isn't good at all. I absolutely hated this matchup before the Playoffs started because freakin LeBron never loses in Round 1!

We're playing sacred.....we were so confident on the road...

.....we did this all year....falling behind 15-20 and then rallying/...

I'm not confident you can do that in the post-season

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

57-40 at the Half Cleveland :facepalm:

and we're doing a lot of it to ourselves...

The ball keeps slipping out of our hands?   ..that's just being nervous.

..and the game is being played so slowly.....We get rebounds and and don't run.

We sure wont beat them at this pace....

Victor has to do the 'Russell Westbrook' now  ..we're playing like we're afraid of them..

Its  not over but right now...its not close

Edited by oldunclemark