Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wake Up Colt Fans

likm

Peyton Manning will never take another snap as a Colt. Decisions have been made and we will move on and rebuild. The media will make claims and Irsay and Peyton will say this and that but its over.

No need to listen or read all this news coming out..............its over. Andrew Luck is the next QB in Indy. Manning will just stunt Lucks growth.

I dont like it either but its the right choice moving on. There will be better days ahead Colt fans. Go Giants. Go Manning.

Peyton Manning will never take another snap as a Colt. Decisions have been made and we will move on and rebuild. The media will make claims and Irsay and Peyton will say this and that but its over.

No need to listen or read all this news coming out..............its over. Andrew Luck is the next QB in Indy. Manning will just stunt Lucks growth.

I dont like it either but its the right choice moving on. There will be better days ahead Colt fans. Go Giants. Go Manning.

Forgive me if i dont find you a reliable source.. :rollseyes:

um.........why hasn't anyone brought this up before?

Oh ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they have about a million flippin times now. Way to reach deep into your mind for this dynamic and philosophical statement. I am now awake and I see things for what they really are, all thanks to your inspired guidance and clarity.

Just tired of debating this already. It's old news, and just waiting for everything to work it self out at this point. There's a new report every day about nothing and its just getting annoying at this point. Hoping March 8th works it's self out.