Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning Is Looking Good

oldunclemark

Now, I think some of oldunclemark's thread titles are purposely misleading. But it's pretty petty of you to jump on this one. Of course it's his opinion and in his opinion Manning looked good and he explained why he thought that. There is nothing misleading in the title.

Sure there is. It only matters if he looks good in action. He wasn't in action.. Hence misleading.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure there is. It only matters if he looks good in action. He wasn't in action.. Hence misleading.

Why? The title was not "Manning looks good throwing." Or "Manning looks good in action" He just stated Manning looks good and explained why he thinks that.

Hence, it's not misleading. You are just trying to be snippy because you don't like oldunclemark's threads and you follow his threads around like you're a lost puppy and he gave you a treat.

Why? The title was not "Manning looks good throwing." Or "Manning looks good in action" He just stated Manning looks good and explained why he thinks that.

Hence, it's not misleading. You are just trying to be snippy because you don't like oldunclemark's threads and you follow his threads around like you're a lost puppy and he gave you a treat.

Look i get you don't like me that is fine.. It's in line with his other threat titles. Maybe that's the best he can muster... No I try to make it a point to avoid his threads. I try to make it a point not to respond to his response or those that are similar to that. Which makes me question why I'm even responding to this one.

Look i get you don't like me that is fine..

I like you just fine. I definitely like your posts better than oldunclemark's(when you post football stuff). What would make you think otherwise?
It's in line with his other threat titles. Maybe that's the best he can muster... No I try to make it a point to avoid his threads. I try to make it a point not to respond to his response or those that are similar to that. Which makes me question why I'm even responding to this one.

If you say so. All I know, is just about every olduncle thread I read, there is a firejimcaldwell post complaining about something olduncle said or how he said it.

The man looked fit and happy and today we know why....

..and Jaric..I do watch that tape of the 2006 AFC title game a lot..I admit it...

Nothing wrong with that. The America's game episode has been a permenent fixture on my dvr since it aired.

I don't get why no one is allowed to be positive, or pro-Manning anymore. To even hint at anything positive towards the greatest player to don a horseshoe brings pages of flame to that poster. I just don't get it. Even comments not directed at anyone, not anti-Luck or anti-Irsay, just won't be tolerated around here for some reason...

I don't get why no one is allowed to be positive, or pro-Manning anymore. To even hint at anything positive towards the greatest player to don a horseshoe brings pages of flame to that poster. I just don't get it. Even comments not directed at anyone, not anti-Luck or anti-Irsay, just won't be tolerated around here for some reason...

I think anyone is allowed to have their own opinions, and how they interpret facts.

However, they are not allowed to make up their own facts.

When they do, they rightly get called on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pro Manning. Despite most of the people here.

Im con Irsay and con Luck. Don't want them here. Simple as that.

Didnt Miss Cleo get arrested for fraud??

Maybe that was part of the reason for the comparison :P

I guess if this past season's outcome was acceptable to you, you should favor the Manning-Painter-Collins-Orlovsky plan.

I read in an article something very surprising....we don't actually HAVE to go with Luck or Manning-Painter-Collins-Orlovsky. There are plenty of other viable options. Many people overlook that.

I think anyone is allowed to have their own opinions, and how they interpret facts.

However, they are not allowed to make up their own facts.

When they do, they rightly get called on it.

This is entirely untrue. People get jumped all the time around here just for posting an opinion. I have posted before that I'm not sold on Luck and I think he's overhyped, and a dozen people would follow up bashing my opinion claiming that I think I know better than the paid experts who evaluate talent. What's funny is the same poeple who bashed my opinion would turn around and bash the decisions to keep Caldwell and Polian, or bash the decision to rest our starters against the Jets and therefore lose out on a perfect season...these decisions were also made by paid professionals/experts yet people have no qualms about bashing those decisions, but dare question the great Andrew Luck and people will come out of the woodwork to not only defend him but also the paid experts who claim him to be the next great thing. A lot of people are flat out hypocrites and either don't realize it or just don't care.

He looked stressed and i'm pretty sure balding has hit him hard lately. He had already showed signs of balding from the sides but what concerned me was the balding from just on top of the forehead. Might have started late 2011?

dsHkr.png

pay close attention to the spot, top right of his forehead(from our view). Very crater-like shape and the lack of hair is concerning.

The balding is fine and natural.

Now the forehead wrinkles I could treat with the proper skin products. There is a great new one by Lancome. It's pricey but Peyton can afford it.

If he is going to be back with the Colts we can spruce him up pronto. I can make him look 32 again.

The best thing I got out of the ESPN interview this week is that Manning physically looks good.

During the season...he seemed to have droopy shoulders and bad body language

In the interveiew...the rehab work on his upper body showed clearly...

..and his demeanor was, to steal an ESPN phrase" 'back and better than ever'..

....He looked much better than he did during the season.

anybody else notice that..?

You're darn right he looks good and he's going to even look more better than ever when he comes back a COLT and wins a Super Bowl next season! Mark my words, for what they're worth, he will be back GARENTEED!!! There's way too much on the side of him being tied to this city, state, and NFL team for him not to come back. Thank You!

The best thing I got out of the ESPN interview this week is that Manning physically looks good.

During the season...he seemed to have droopy shoulders and bad body language

In the interveiew...the rehab work on his upper body showed clearly...

..and his demeanor was, to steal an ESPN phrase" 'back and better than ever'..

....He looked much better than he did during the season.

anybody else notice that..?

I did not realize he did an interview without his shirt on.

BTW, speaking of looking good. PM giving the award to Rodgers. Wow. Rodgers with the clean cut GQ look is FINE. Holy Moly.

You're darn right he looks good and he's going to even look more better than ever when he comes back a COLT and wins a Super Bowl next season! Mark my words, for what they're worth, he will be back GARENTEED!!! There's way too much on the side of him being tied to this city, state, and NFL team for him not to come back. Thank You!

You think the Colts will win a SB next season?

I'm pro Manning. Despite most of the people here.

Im con Irsay and con Luck. Don't want them here. Simple as that.

Con Irsay? You do realize he payed PM quite a bit of money over his career, allowed him to have a say in coaching decisions and ultimately paid him not to play last season???? So you want someone else to buy the team????

Thats good enough for me then.

I now look forward to our SB win next year in New Orleans. I bet we destroy the Saints/Packers/Giants/Niners or whoever comes out of the NFC.

Manning looks good. The Colts will win the SB.

Life is good guys.

No less plausible than Kravitz making up garbage about a "noodle arm" (which NO ONE has agreed with since), and half the people in here saying he's done, "face reality," etc.

No less plausible than Kravitz making up garbage about a "noodle arm" (which NO ONE has agreed with since), and half the people in here saying he's done, "face reality," etc.

Peyton or no Peyton (even if we went back in a time machine) I don't believe this is a SB winning team ATM. Sorry. And that is not being delusional IMO. I don't believe it is one of the best teams in the league, it's not even the best team in the AFC South. They are more then welcome to prove me wrong next season but I won't get my hopes up on winning a title when we are facing the first pick in the entire draft and have been showing decline for years before hitting rock bottom finally.

The balding is fine and natural.

Now the forehead wrinkles I could treat with the proper skin products. There is a great new one by Lancome. It's pricey but Peyton can afford it.

If he is going to be back with the Colts we can spruce him up pronto. I can make him look 32 again.

get to work on it , Jules....

He's got commercials to make.

Well there you have it folks, Mods if you so kindly could please ban all pro-luck posters, close all Luck threads or Manning speculation threads. Also I'll personally call all major media outlets letting them know that the Colts have already won the SB next year.

Well there you have it folks, Mods if you so kindly could please ban all pro-luck posters, close all Luck threads or Manning speculation threads. Also I'll personally call all major media outlets letting them know that the Colts have already won the SB next year.

We can't steal the thunder from Rex Ryan.