Divisional Round: Packers at Cowboys Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Refs favoring Green Bay+the Aaron Rodgers effect=big trouble for the rest of the league

so what happens IF Green Bay  meets the   Refs favoring Patriots and Tom Brady effect...???

Then what...???

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Playing from behind. Something the Cowboys haven't done all year. I don't know if they come back from this

Got to get back to Elliott...on 1ts down..

Take the 5-6 yards and go from there.

But Defensively...I don't know what to do....they don't have the corners to stop this

Just now, Gramz said:

so what happens IF Green Bay  meets the   Refs favoring Patriots and Tom Brady effect...???

Then what...???

I don't even think the refs overly favored the Pats last night vs. Houston. Just my opinion. Pats were pretty sloppy and they knew it post game with how glum they were. Granted it's a lot tougher to look pretty on offense vs. the #1 defense in the NFL in 28 degree weather.

So Tommy might look terrific indoors in Houston but I think they might be missing Gronk now against good teams. Without Gronk........I think Brady is going to have a much tougher time if he gets in a shoot out with a good QB finally. All year the Pats have really not played good QBs. 

Granted Atlanta won't go down easy, that team is super hungry. But, I can see Rodgers going up and down on the field on them at will.

I am still holding out hope for the Chiefs winning though since they have been my bandwagon team all year at time in the AFC. 

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I don't even think the refs overly favored the Pats last night vs. Houston. Just my opinion. Pats were pretty sloppy and they knew it post game with how glum they were. Granted it's a lot tougher to look pretty on offense vs. the #1 defense in the NFL in 28 degree weather.

So Tommy might look terrific indoors in Houston but I think they might be missing Gronk now against good teams. Without Gronk........I think Brady is going to have a much tougher time if he gets in a shoot out with a good QB finally. All year the Pats have really not played good QBs. 

Granted Atlanta won't go down easy, that team is super hungry. But, I can see Rodgers going up and down on the field on them at will.

I am still holding out hope for the Chiefs winning though since they have been my bandwagon team all year at time in the AFC. 

okay, I agree,   but you didn't answer my question lmao