Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Irsay spent 10 hours with Gruden in Texas.

RockThatBlue

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

This guy was saying the same thing this morning at around 7AM my time...

Thank you. I was looking for that because I remembered seeing it earlier but couldn't remember who posted it. I think it was originally brought up by Colts Authority or a writer for them.

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

it's brad wells, it aint worth much....

He's the 2nd guy i have seen report this though. I saw it reported on twitter yesterday as well from a guy named Jim Osborne.  Maybe he just stole it from that guy or they have the same source.

4 hours ago, Tsarquise said:

Im obviously objecting to the Rooney rule. Being required to interview people that have a certain skin color is racist in and of itself. The rule is based on the premise of there being distinct "races" when, in truth, we, in the United States, are all American homosapiens. Racism only stops when you stop labeling groups of people based off the melanin in their skin.

My mother is Caucasian and my father is black; I'm considered a minority or "black", which is a euphemism for "not a part of the pure white race" and the term divides and creates the perception of disparity between groups of people. But I digress; I would be extremely annoyed that I was only being interviewed to fulfill some rule that stemmed from racism.  

Maybe that rule helped some minorites get interviewed a long time ago, and, once interviewed, the minority changed the owners perception of "black" people, but times change and this rule has got to be abolished. 

The Rooney Rule doesn't stipulate interviewing or hiring a minority OVER  another race. Therefore, I don't see how requiring an organization to interview at least one minority is racist. 

Here's a list of people I trust more than Brad Wells (I stole this from George Carlin)

An airline pilot who has on two different shoes.

A proctologist with poor depth perception.

A pimp who drives a Toyota Corolla.

Guys with a lot of small pins on their hats. 

A dentist with blood in his hair.

A man with only one lip.

Any lawyer who refers to the police as the "Federalies." 

A brain surgeon with "Born to Lose" tattooed on his hands.

A man in a hospital gown directing traffic.

A waitress with a visible infection on her serving hand.

People who have large gums and small teeth.

Guys who wear the same underwear until it begins to cut off the circulation to their feet.

And any man whose arm hair completely covers his wristwatch.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

For people asking, it's logical to assume that something important is happening if Colts execs are getting called back early from vacation.

Seriously. That's gotta be a very rare occurrence. They're not in the playoffs, neither free agency or the combine are until March. There are only a handful of scenarios that would warrant bringing back senior level guys early from their long awaited vacations.

Just now, corgi said:

Here's a list of people I trust more than Brad Wells (I stole this from George Carlin)

An airline pilot who has on two different shoes.

A proctologist with poor depth perception.

A pimp who drives a Toyota Corolla. Guys with a lot of small pins on their hats. 

A dentist with blood in his hair.

A man with only one lip.

Any lawyer who refers to the police as the "Federalies." 

A brain surgeon with "Born to Lose" tattooed on his hands.

A man in a hospital gown directing traffic.

A waitress with a visible infection on her serving hand.

People who have large gums and small teeth.

Guys who wear the same underwear until it begins to cut off the circulation to their feet.

And any man whose arm hair completely covers his wristwatch.

hahahahahahaahahahahahahah :lol:

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

For people asking, it's logical to assume that something important is happening if Colts execs are getting called back early from vacation.

Maybe they have to do the paperwork for filing to the League office.

Maybe they have to work the numbers to see how the team budget is affected.

or

Maybe they're being told they're getting a raise.

Maybe someone didn't flush before they left the executive bathroom before going on vacation.

Heck, which one could it be??!!

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Ahh...but if he is wrong yet again can you hate him even more?  :D

After following Wells on Twitter for awhile now, I've noticed that when he stands by a big story and is referencing his sources, he's been right WAY more than wrong. And I HATED him at first. Honestly jury's still out on whether I actually "like" him or not, just saying, he still has his sources. And keep in mind, he's not trying to generate clicks like back in the day when he was writing for Stampede Blue.

3 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

After following Wells on Twitter for awhile now, I've noticed that when he stands by a big story and is referencing his sources, he's been right WAY more than wrong. And I HATED him at first. Honestly jury's still out on whether I actually "like" him or not, just saying, he still has his sources. And keep in mind, he's not trying to generate clicks like back in the day when he was writing for Stampede Blue.

He's entertaining when he does his podcast, I will give him that. I've listened to a lot of bad podcasts during my morning jogs.

2 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

that makes me feel a tiny bit better.....

Just now, csmopar said:

Again, two things have to happen before anything get officially announced: Pagano fired and a minority candidate interviewed.

You can strike that last requirement. I'm doing the interview with Irsay on Twitter if that can help the process.

Taking one for the team! 

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

It's official: Brad Wells is following this thread.

I was just thinking the same thing......

1 minute ago, Mr Clueless said:

You can strike that last requirement. I'm doing the interview with Irsay on Twitter if that can help the process.

Taking one for the team! 

I owe you a beer lol

Just now, Steamboat_Shaun said:

All the local media guys have to be so irritated by all the rumors flying around right now, and not being able to report on any of it. I saw a tweet earlier that Cowherd mentioned the Colts/Gruden on his show this morning too, I'll try to dig that up.

Dakich touched on it very very briefly about 2pm as well, talked about it for all of 30 seconds

Just now, Steamboat_Shaun said:

All the local media guys have to be so irritated by all the rumors flying around right now, and not being able to report on any of it. I saw a tweet earlier that Cowherd mentioned the Colts/Gruden on his show this morning too, I'll try to dig that up.

Saw that too, interesting to watch the situation unfold.