Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

Met leading 11-3 in the 9th.

As for Cabrera, x-rays on his thumb were negative. I am not too sure what that means (no fracture?, no nerve damage?). I guess it can't be too bad if they came back negative.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I have been flipping back and forth between the Cubs/Yanks and Jazz/Warriors. At least it wasn't 11-0, man you guys are taking care of business at Wrigley. Pretty impressive.

I was catching up on Prime Time that I had DVRed during the week

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I have been flipping back and forth between the Cubs/Yanks and Jazz/Warriors. At least it wasn't 11-0, man you guys are taking care of business at Wrigley. Pretty impressive.

All I kept thinking about this series was seeing Judge hit them out of Wrigley. He hasn't homered there yet. Maybe tomorrow.  Good night everyone. This old man is going to sleep.

• Like 1

Game over. Mets win 11-3 over the Marlins. They had only 7 hits but also 7 walks. Marlins were sloppy in the field (3 errors, a passed ball, mental mistakes that don't show up in the scoreboard, etc.)

• Like 1

• NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic