Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Lester pitching a whale of a game. 120 pitches & he looks pretty fresh. 2-1 going to the bottom of the 7th.

I have feeling you guys may sweep us, after losing Friday I felt like that all weekend. That game Friday was something else. Sometimes you just get those feelings that it isn't your teams series. Everytime the Cubs do something well, the Yankees respond with something better. We will see how these last 3 Innings play out.

2 hours ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Report I'm hearing is he developed a migraine after playing golf the day before & didn't show up to the ball park for yesterday's game.

I heard that too but I don't know how much I believe it. If that was the case, I would figure his suspension would start today. The GM said it started yesterday. 

I believe there is more to the story.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have feeling you guys may sweep us, after losing Friday I felt like that all weekend. That game Friday was something else. Sometimes you just get those feelings that it isn't your teams series. Everytime the Cubs do something well, the Yankees respond with something better. We will see how these last 3 Innings play out.

Lester has kept the Yankee hitters off balance all night. It's gonna come down to the bullpen for sure.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What happened to Harvey? He was Good in 2015 the year you beat the Cubs and went to the World Series. He only 28 years old as well.

He had Tommy John surgery. He has not been as dominant since. But he also is not a team guy. He does his own thing. He is too self-centered. The year the Mets won the pennant, his agent was pressuring the Mets to shut him down. Yet, he did not want to get out of that World Series game when the manager tried to replace him. He ended up giving up the lead and we went on to lose the game.

I thought we should have traded him when his value was high (last year).

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

He had Tommy John surgery. He has not been as dominant since. But he also is not a team guy. He does his own thing. He is too self-centered. The year the Mets won the pennant, his agent was pressuring the Mets to shut him down. Yet, he did not want to get out of that World Series game when the manager tried to replace him. He ended up giving up the lead and we went on to lose the game.

I thought we should have traded him when his value was high (last year).

I take it you are not a Matt Harvey fan :spit:

Just now, GOZER said:

Boy I hope Rizzo can get out of this funk.

Grimms the pitcher the Cubs sent to Iowa last week then brought back today due to Andersons injury. Not a fan.

Is he the guy who gave up the 2-run HR? I was not watching closely.

Archived