Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?


Recommended Posts

The Mets play the SF Giants tonight. The Mets won two out of three this past weekend. They lost 7-0 yesterday and had only one hit.

 

The Giants were swept by the Reds, scoring only 5 runs and giving up 31. :fear:

 

The Mets have their best healthy pitcher going today. The Mets cannot lose this one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I have not. Is this something I should peruse?

Yes it is a collection of articles about Yankee Baseball Milestones and players from 1903 to 2010

 

 I got my copy(to read about Don Mattingly and Jim Abbott) at Ollie's for $4

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yes it is a collection of articles about Yankee Baseball Milestones and players from 1903 to 2010

 

 I got my copy(to read about Don Mattingly and Jim Abbott) at Ollie's for $4

That sounds like a must read. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yes it is a collection of articles about Yankee Baseball Milestones and players from 1903 to 2010

 

 I got my copy(to read about Don Mattingly and Jim Abbott) at Ollie's for $4

 

I looked it up earlier. It was selling for $1 on Amazon (+ $3.99 shipping).

 

Does Abbot or Mattingly still come around your town?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Mets are already down 2-0 on a 2-run HR by Hunter Pence.

 

Weird fact:

Giants catcher Buster Posey is hitting .356 and has only 5 RBI (2 of which are HRs). How does that happen?!

I would ordinarily say he would have had to have very few at bats but I don't think that's the case here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I would ordinarily say he would have had to have very few at bats but I don't think that's the case here.

 

He is the clean-up hitter and has 31 hits in 87 at bats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Mets are already down 2-0 on a 2-run HR by Hunter Pence.

 

Weird fact:

Giants catcher Buster Posey is hitting .356 and has only 5 RBI (2 of which are HRs). How does that happen?!

This Baseball season is just full of fun surprises LOL. Never know night to night what is going to happen.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan changed the title to Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...