Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville fires Gus Bradley

ReMeDy

1 minute ago, ReMeDy said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000759029/article/gus-bradley-fired-by-jacksonville-jaguars

This is bad news for Colts fans, because we need them to beat Tennessee in week 16 @ Jacksonville as part of our recipe to get into the playoffs. Looks like Jacksonville is giving up on the season, but I guess I can't blame them.

Maybe they'll play better for an interim coach?  At least the Jags are at home.  I am not holding my breathe though.

40 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

intra-season firings are rarely a wise move

41 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

intra-season firings are rarely a wise move

In this case it makes sense.  This signals that Jags are focusing on ensuring the best draft position possible. Bad news for Colts playoff chances next week.  But we brought it on ourselves. 

36 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

As I was saying a few weeks ago...Tom Coughlin, Jim Mora and Marty Schottenheimer walk into a bar in Jacksonville........

I've read that the Jaguars next head coach might be Mike Smith.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-rumors-mike-smith-in-line-to-become-jacksonville-jaguars-head-coach-121716

On 12/18/2016 at 7:09 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

4% is better than 0

So you're tellin me there's a chance?!

I would not be at all surprised to see the Jags beat the Titans if for no other reason than this entire season has been difficult to predict week-to-week.

1 hour ago, AZColt11 said:

So you're tellin me there's a chance?!

I would not be at all surprised to see the Jags beat the Titans if for no other reason than this entire season has been difficult to predict week-to-week.

Nah, I thought it was over after we lost to Houston and still do but I guess anything can still happen. The Titans should have no problem with Jacks and I also think they take care of Houston and win the Division now. I doubt we beat Oakland anyway, I see us 8-8. It isn't 6-10 or 10-6 but right in the middle of that.

On December 19, 2016 at 3:22 AM, ReMeDy said:

Interesting, but the question is does Mike Smith want Jacksonville?

Exactly RMDY. He should remain on the Tampa Bucs staff with J. Winston at the helm. Better offers will come his way once the pirates make the playoffs in a season or 2. 

I even heard rumors that Tom Coughlin is in the interview rotation for that job again.