Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hassan Ridgeway ... coming on strong

JRnINDY

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-32-pff-stats-to-know-for-nfl-week-15/?utm_content=bufferd14ee&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

Since Week 11, Colts DE Hassan Ridgeway has a pass-rushing productivity of 12.8, the best mark among 3-4 defensive ends.

I really liked his play so far and believe he will be a cornerstone for our D moving forward.

31 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

I really think this past draft saved Grigaon for at least another year or so.....if he can come close to repeating it next draft they'll be in good shape going forward.

Yeah I agree. This draft was a hit across the board. Only question mark you could list is Clark maybe in the 3rd. Time will judge that one. 

This is the problem with PFF....it's not that Ridgeway hasn't done good things, he has, but their write up doesn't match his actual impact on the game.  The stats feel contrived in an effort to cite something profound in the world of big data.

Ridgeway is showing promise but there is not that much to see here yet.

13 hours ago, JRnINDY said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-32-pff-stats-to-know-for-nfl-week-15/?utm_content=bufferd14ee&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

Since Week 11, Colts DE Hassan Ridgeway has a pass-rushing productivity of 12.8, the best mark among 3-4 defensive ends.

I really liked his play so far and believe he will be a cornerstone for our D moving forward.

Texas Talent!!

13 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

I really think this past draft saved Grigaon for at least another year or so.....if he can come close to repeating it next draft they'll be in good shape going forward.

I don't think it was a bad draft by any means but one that you feel Grigson can hang his hat on for saving his job? Hey, with the 18th pick you should hit on a plug n play C. Ridgeway has been a nice addition I'll agree. Haeg looks like he has potential and Green has shown he can tackle but his coverage skills still have a long way to go. Other than that I don't see anything special about this last draft. Morrison? He looks lost half the time. Clark? We have no idea if that guy is going to be anything at all yet. Like I say, not a bad draft but I certainly wouldn't say its a draft that should save Grigson's job.