Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3Pm Pagano News Conference Thread

shakedownstreet

Yea, he basically said we weren't in "win a Championship mode", but that we're in "rebuilding mode". Which has been said all along. So this kinda decreases my hopes of #18 coming back. Oh well, I've been preparing myself for this day for a while, I'm ready for the future. And, I'm excited for what Chuck will bring to the table, I saw him yelling on the sidelines of some Ravens games this year. It seems like we're ditching the "calm and quiet" coaching approach.

I this makes me hope that Irsay will keep some of our vets on D, I really wanna see how Chuck utilizes him. Terrell Suggs had only good things to say about him, but said that if another team asked about him he'd selfishly say that he sucks, just so he could keep him.

Man I really like what im hearing so far.

I know he said he wants to evaluate the D before making a decision on direction but he sure makes it sound like he wants to put in a 3-4/4-3 hybrid like Baltimore. Especially with the Freeney and Mathis stand up rushing comments.

I can never get on. It streamed right at the beginning then would never let me on from any computer :( I hope they keep it in media so I can watch later.

I am sure they will have the press conference in full archived later.

It is a MUST SEE for all Colts fan!

It's funny how everyone says they got their man. We really did get the right guy here.

I have both :) I work out of my office at home so I have a 50 meg cable line and a 40 meg DSL line because I have be online at all times.

wow. my comcast runs 25 megs & i thought that was ridiculous. maybe the server has a user limit. i opened the stream at 2:50 and watched reporters chatting for the first 20 minutes