Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, runthepost said:

21 and 15 sure does help the fantasy team

I could never get into NBA fantasy basketball. I've tried it a few times and too often I would forget to change the line up because I was too busy with life to remember and I would get killed lol. That's why I like NFL fantasy because you only have to change your line ups once a week, which is easier for me. 

Glad to get this win. Need more nights from Turner like tonight and PG. The Pacers go as far as them 3 will take them. We are just not a defense first team. We will have to straighten that out in the offseason because I don't see that happening during the season. We will also need to find another SG and another facilitator at back up PG because we get lost with our 2nd unit because of it

1 hour ago, Malakai432 said:

Paceres on a roll 5 game winning streak and a good blowout vs a team that they should've beat before.  It seems they remembered that loss lol!!!!

D is getting better because they are starting to D it up when needed.  This team can still get MUCH better.....

Monte and Seraphin coming off the bench has made a big difference. Bench play has been much much much better.

5 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

YES!!!! Teague is also playing at a high level but I agree Ellis shoud not be in the starting lineup... 

Teague and Robinson work well together. Though we still need a better 2 guard, you need to stick with what is working until it doesn't.

On 1/5/2017 at 9:04 PM, RockThatBlue said:

Would anyone want the Pacers to get Millsap? The Hawks are reportedly wanting to trade him.

I like Millsap but I don't want to see the Pacers give up a first round pick for him which I assume they would need to do.

He would be a good addition, though. I think he would help with the rebounding. It probably doesn't matter what the Pacers do though especially after the Cavs traded for Kyle Korver.

It's been nice to see the improved play though recently.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cavs acquiring Korver makes them dangerous to win the whole thing now. I still don't see the Warriors losing in the end but I didn't last season either.

I think the warriors won't win it all this year. They are still really good, but I think they were better last year. 

2 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Teague and Robinson work well together. Though we still need a better 2 guard, you need to stick with what is working until it doesn't.

George Hill would be a nice 2, haha !!!!!  That was his natural position, kind of ticks me off like the Colts should be playing CG @ SS vs FS!!!

4 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Anyone worried about this game being in London? Hopefully the Pacers play better than the Colts did over there lol

Not really.  They are playing a bad Denver team.  Further travel for Denver as well, so it is a better situation for the Pacers.