Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. I am out of LIKES but he started it all and that is the main reason I cant stand him. I don't even like the Warriors but if it's them and the Cavs I hope Durant gets his Ring.

I am a Pacers fan but I do love the way the Warriors play. They play good team basketball and work to their strengths. And I do love me some Steph Curry. It's kinda like my thing with Aaron Rodgers too. Those are my favorite players in those respective leagues outside of Colts and Pacers of course

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I am a Pacers fan but I do love the way the Warriors play. They play good team basketball and work to their strengths. And I do love me some Steph Curry. It's kinda like my thing with Aaron Rodgers too. Those are my favorite players in those respective leagues outside of Colts and Pacers of course

No doubt, the Warriors ball movement is beautiful at times. The way they shoot too is awesome at times.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No doubt, the Warriors ball movement is beautiful at times. The way they shoot too is awesome at times.

What you think about that OKC-Clippers game later? I have always been on the Clippers are a trash organization bandwagon and think this team and its core has been overrated ever since they got Chris Paul. I don't care for Russell Westbrook either though

LeBron was the face of the NBA being compared to Michael freakin Jordan. He still is the face and he leaves the team that drafted him to get an easy Ring by joining Wade and Bosh. That is such a bad look and really a wimp way out. Jordan, Magic, Kobe, or Bird would never even think about doing that and some people have no problem with what LeBron done?? They still root for the guy. If you live in Cleveland that is different because that is your home team so I can see those people rooting for him. The people rooting for LeBron have no right to criticize Durant.

7 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

What you think about that OKC-Clippers game later? I have always been on the Clippers are a trash organization bandwagon and think this team and its core has been overrated ever since they got Chris Paul. I don't care for Russell Westbrook either though

I think the Clippers are very overrated. The league gave them CP3 back in 2012 just screwing the Lakers completely. They have had chance after chance to win a Championship and cant even make a Conference Final. They even have Doc Rivers Coaching them. They wont do squat in the Playoffs. Warriors or Spurs would steam roll that softy team.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think the Clippers are very overrated. The league gave them CP3 back in 2012 just screwing the Lakers completely. They have had chance after chance to win a Championship and cant even make a Conference Final. They even have Doc Rivers Coaching them. They wont do squat in the Playoffs. Warriors or Spurs would steam roll that softy team.

Chris Paul has never been to a conference finals. I don't like him either. I think he's a dirty player and he whines way too much

8 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Chris Paul has never been to a conference finals. I don't like him either. I think he's a dirty player and he whines way too much

They have had arguably the best talent of any team in the last 2 or 3 years from CP3 to Griffin to Jordan to Crawford to Redick, etc. and they choke every year. They wont do nothing in the Playoffs, a team like Memphis will probably beat them down. Rockets are pretty solid too.

I'm loving this beatdown. In other news, the Knicks lost for the 11th time in the last 13 games. You wanna talk about a trash organization. That's one right there. And Carmelo Anthony has got to be one of the most overrated stars ever. He has been to just one conference finals and he's not a very good team player

They have had arguably the best talent of any team in the last 2 or 3 years from CP3 to Griffin to Jordan to Crawford to Redick, etc. and they choke every year. They wont do nothing in the Playoffs, a team like Memphis will probably beat them down. Rockets are pretty solid too.

I'm still in shock that James Harden has been as great a PG as he has this year. He's the MVP right now imo

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I'm loving this beatdown. In other news, the Knicks lost for the 11th time in the last 13 games. You wanna talk about a trash organization. That's one right there. And Carmelo Anthony has got to be one of the most overrated stars ever. He has been to just one conference finals and he's not a very good team player

111-77 Warriors, LeBron fans will just say it's 1 game and it is but it is sign of things to come. Melo is very overrated I agree. 1 Conference Final his whole career! Paul George has already been 2.

111-77 Warriors, LeBron fans will just say it's 1 game and it is but it is sign of things to come. Melo is very overrated I agree. 1 Conference Final his whole career! Paul George has already been 2.

Yeah I hated the topic after the Cavs won a 4th straight game against the Warriors. "Will the Warriors ever beat the Cavs again?" Funny that there was never that type of talk when the Warriors beat the Cavs seven straight times

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

PG is better and would've been in the Finals had LeBron wouldn't of join his all-star team. Miami was the only team that could beat us in 2013.

And had the Pacers not imploded, they would have won the East that year. The deal for Evan Turner was the beginning of the end

Just now, Luck is Good said:

And had the Pacers not imploded, they would have won the East that year. The deal for Evan Turner was the beginning of the end

Yeah and Big Roy went from playing like Mark Eaton in 2013 Blocking everything to playing like Kwame Brown in 2014. Roy just lost his mojo. I miss David West, he will probably get his Ring with the Warriors this season though. Warriors are now 35-6, still on pace to win 70 and some think they are struggling haha 

Yeah and Big Roy went from playing like Mark Eaton in 2013 Blocking everything to playing like Kwame Brown in 2014. Roy just lost his mojo. I miss David West, he will probably get his Ring with the Warriors this season though. Warriors are now 35-6, still on pace to win 70 and some think they are struggling haha 

Big Roy lol. Yeah the Warriors are in a groove. But you know as good as they are, and as good as they were last year too, the Spurs are literally right behind them. And I don't know how the Spurs always fly under the radar

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Clippers need a new coach. They are way too talented to fade out as much as they do. I'm surprised Rivers doesn't catch more flak since they seem to underachieve almost every year since hes been there. 

23 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

The Clippers need a new coach. They are way too talented to fade out as much as they do. I'm surprised Rivers doesn't catch more flak since they seem to underachieve almost every year since hes been there. 

Or the Pacers will just have to take Blake Griffin or Chris Paul off their hands....

Why do we suck on the road so badly. It is just downright ridiculous. No matter how much they are reminded they do not show up. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the trip.

Also the schedule makers hate us. First we go to London and then the next week we have to go right to the west coast. How many different time zones are we going to play in within a couple of weeks??