Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

21 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Our starting 5 is good at scoring Teague doesn't pass as much as we need and hardly any of them play great D and we struggle unbelievably at rebounding. Small ball sucks I wish we would get a big Center and move Turner to the 4. A big ugly that can rebound would help us tons.

Thats why I want to see us go after Noel. Noel can be a pretty good 5 along side Turner IMO.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

One of the best SG's of all-time, really only Jordan, Kobe, and Jerry West were better at that position IMO. Reggie Miller was a better shooter but Wade's all-around game puts him way up there all-time. Curry is technically a PG.

Wade is this generations version of Iverson IMO. He doesn't have the ball handling skills that Iverson did, but his overall game is pretty similar to Iverson.

In the end Chicago just could not run with us. We had 19 fast break points

-Teague struggled with his shot but distributed the ball well

-defense was not bad but could have been better. Gave up 3 to many points in the 2nd and 4th quarters....Need to be 25 or less

-We did a good job of keeping turnovers down

-We did a good job of not allowing ourselves to get beat defensively by allowing to many three point attempts and makes. We averaged allowing 29 a game but Chicago only got of 23. Some of that is Chicago but some of that was Pacer defense

We're better with Teague than we were with George Hill..

He moves the ball so easily ..all our players aren't used to him yet, it would seem..

Glenn Robinson has to guard Dwayne Wade when we play the Bulls and that's going to be tough for him.

I dont know why the Bulls aren't better, especially with Michael Carter Williams..

But they have a lot fo guys who never playerd together before this year..just like we do..

The teams that have been together..Toronto, Cleveland Washington and largely Boston...

..are going to have an edge most of the year over the groups that have added multiple new parts...Bulls, Knicks, Pacers

Monta Ellis and Aaron Brooks is not a match that works, it seems but I hope they stick with Glenn at the '2' guard with Teague..

..we're going to hang at the .500 mark a lot longer than I'd hoped