Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

For all those who want McMillan fired, who are some good head coach candidates to replace him?  Shaka Smart?  Kevin Ollie?

I am never on the firing squad, but those two are intense competitors whose teams always improve over the .season.  Good post!!

8 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

I am never on the firing squad, but those two are intense competitors whose teams always improve over the .season.  Good post!!

I don't know much about them, but I've heard their names in the past.  I don't know how good they could be in the NBA, but they've had some success in college

16 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I don't know much about them, but I've heard their names in the past.  I don't know how good they could be in the NBA, but they've had some success in college

I think both could coach in the NBA  myself running the break or in sets.

I haven't started to watch the Pacers game but boy IU sucks this year.  How do they go from beating Kansas, NC then just tanking against IPFW, Butler, Nebraska, Louisville, Wisconsin, two BT games @ Assembly.  I had such high hopes for them but they're playing bad ball now. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Turn out the lights the party is over! First 3 game winning streak of the season. Ok we are back at .500/18-18 and in the 7th spot.

I wish we weren't a .500 team, but right now I'm glad we are.

Look at the next 6 games..we can take a step up the ladder here

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

I can't believe there were some people wanting to trade Teague lol. 

I think Teague has been good....

He's been leading a team that's new to him and he's had to work it out but he's so good with the ball..

..we don't turn it over 20 times a game anymore