Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-2) @ Minnesota (9-18-16)

oldunclemark

Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya  - 8:30  EST

over-under at 43.....Vikes have moved indoors, right?  weather doesnt matter anymore

Looks like Sam Bradford makes his debut for the Vikings who won last week without an offensive Td

Vikings did gain 301 yards last week...so Bradford has a lot to work with including speedy Stefon Diggs..7 catches 103 yards last week..and TE Kyle Rudoph...4 catches,,65 yards last Sunday..

Adrian Peterson was held to 31 yards in 19 carries..he'll get more this week......with more of a Viking pass threat..

Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers was 20 of 34 for 199 and 2 TDs at Jacksonville.

Jordy Nelson did not seem quite as quick in his return aftre a year off...6 catches..32 yards....Randall Cobb caught 6 for 562 yards DeVontae Adams caught 3 for 50...

They'll need more to win this week because the Vikes might stop Eddie Lacy (14 carries for 61 yards - last week)

GB CB San Shields is out with a concussion.....CB Ladarius Gunter - hamsting injury...probably out..

This feels like a Minnesota winner because of the shortages in the GB secondary, which gave up 320 yards at Jacksonville last week.

But to think that, you have to believe that San Bradford will be at least average in his Minnesota debut and I think he will..but cant know

Over-under is tough to figure.......I've seen this spread at -1 I some places... 

Too close...other games are better bets

4 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Wish I could watch. As sick as I am of fraud butt Packers year after year, I'll take them in this one. It would just be to easy for the Vikings to take care of business and beat their top division rival this early. They always blow it unless it's a week 17 elimination game upset.

I have them winning the SB over the Steelers so that will add to the fraudness haha No way I can be right 2 years in a row when I had Denver last season winning it all before the season.

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Nice win. Bradford may be worth that first round pick after all.

The defense looks great. I'm very pleased. 

Congrats! Maybe Bradford can finally put all that potential to use this year. This was a big win tonight in his first start. 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Nice win. Bradford may be worth that first round pick after all.

The defense looks great. I'm very pleased. 

Sam not familiar with vertical attack, Norv not familiar with Bradford.  Yet, they pull it off.  Wait and see them grow together.  That will keep the "tape" from catching up to them too soon.

It's early, but I've never been a Debbie Downer on Sam Bradford.

Just now, QwizBoy said:

Congrats! Maybe Bradford can finally put all that potential to use this year. This was a big win tonight in his first start. 

This is probably the best team he has played on. Hope this continues. 

Let's hope AP dies not miss too much time, but I have confidence in our backups.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

This is probably the best team he has played on. Hope this continues. 

Let's hope AP dies not miss too much time, but I have confidence in our backups.

I know a lot of people criticized the trade, but it looks brilliant right now. He's got weapons on offense and a spectacular defense to fall back on too. The Vikes' season is clearly not lost as everyone assumed. 

39 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

This Vikings defense is ridiculous man. This is what happens when you put together some great drafts. They are playing without their best corner and still have the lead with a quarterback they have had for a week and no AP. Anthony Barr and Eric Kendricks are some beasts.

Watch out for Hunter. He could be the best of all in the front seven. And he is only 21 years old.

Just now, QwizBoy said:

I know a lot of people criticized the trade, but it looks brilliant right now. He's got weapons on offense and a spectacular defense to fall back on too. The Vikes' season is clearly not lost as everyone assumed. 

We could not waste a year of these players' careers with Shaun Hill at QB.  I supported the trade although I would have preferred to keep the first round pick.

BTW, if Miami continues to lose, we will have their early picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds next year. Perhaps we can package them for a first rounder if needed.

13 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Sam not familiar with vertical attack, Norv not familiar with Bradford.  Yet, they pull it off.  Wait and see them grow together.  That will keep the "tape" from catching up to them too soon.

It's early, but I've never been a Debbie Downer on Sam Bradford.

One thing I like about Sam is that he does not get rattled. He seemed calm out there. 

36 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Coach Zimmer announced that AP has a torn meniscus. 

OK, 1 down (no ligament damage).  next- does the meniscus need surgical repair, or just a trim?  Trim = 3-4 weeks rehab.  Repair = 3-4 months recovery.

So possibility of AP being out for year is still not ruled out as of yet. Hopefully a trim will suffice, but if tear is too large, then surgery may be necessary.