Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

"I don't think I'm making a day 8 topic, this coverage is terrible....."

-Everyone

Sorry! Couldn't resist! haha

Thanks for the updates!

I was going to only share the time change but now I'm sharing everything haha

Dang!  I was going to take my two boys and go out today (and give a report here) but my oldest is in tennis practice until noon.  They'll basically be done by the time we would get there.  And my boys start school next week.  DANG!

2 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

If we open up 6 - 0 i will somehow buy you a beer, even though I live in England... I'll find a way of getting a beer to you...

They should just plaster this image of Heath Evans all over the locker room as motivationimage.jpg

30 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

I'm calling it now. . . Harrison messes up his first snap of the game and the Pack recover.  

I'm going to have my eyes glued on Austin Blythe the whole preseason.  I want Harrison out of here so bad I can taste it.  I really hope Blythe performs well.

6 minutes ago, Everyone said:

Swoope starting to perk up a little bit.  Im hoping to see what he's got this sunday. Maybe they will let him play the majority of the game.  He needs to get confident with actually blocking and catching balls in a couple live games.  Once he does that I think he'll get some swagger.  Wondering if we'll keep 4 tight ends?  Chase Coffman appears to be able to ball a little bit too.   Griswold still on the PUP.

1 minute ago, krunk said:

Swoope starting to perk up a little bit.  Im hoping to see what he's got this sunday. Maybe they will let him play the majority of the game.  Wondering if we'll keep 4 tight ends?  Chase Coffman appears to be able to ball a little bit too.   Griswold still on the PUP.

With them switching to 3 WR sets I don't see them keeping 4 TEs. More likely to keep 6 WRs imo or an extra OL.

4 minutes ago, Everyone said:

With them switching to 3 WR sets I don't see them keeping 4 TEs. More likely to keep 6 WRs imo or an extra OL.

If Swoope shows something in the preseason I think he'll get that 3rd spot.  I don't think Coffman is eligible for the PS because he's somewhat of a veteran but I could be wrong. Assuming he'd end up getting cut unless we chose to keep 4 Tight Ends on the roster.  Not sure when Griswold will get off the PUP but hopefully it's soon.  If Griswold shows anything in the preseason I'm assuming they will cut him and stash him on the PS.  If Swoope doesn't show anything then I think that 3rd Tight End will probably be Coffman because he's got some skill.