Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Greatest New Report Ever

bavanlan

You should try learning actual facts about countries(asian/china) and their government laws before posting gibberish.I live here,and they have more actual freedom than americans.I can say/do whatever i want in public without fear of anything.Its funny that the majority of americans that make accusations about asian/china are the very same ones that probably never left their state,let alone their country.

You should try learning actual facts about countries(asian/china) and their government laws before posting gibberish.I live here,and they have more actual freedom than americans.I can say/do whatever i want in public without fear of anything.Its funny that the majority of americans that make accusations about asian/china are the very same ones that probably never left their state,let alone their country.

So your saying that you have more freedom in Communist China? Imagine that....... The United States has the most laws of any country on Earth. The United States has more people in jail than any other country on Earth... Yet America calls themselves the land of the free...gif.gif

You almost never use facts in your posts regarding football, why should others be held to a higher standard? j/k

But seriously, when is my order of General Tso chicken going to ready for pickup?

You almost never use facts in your posts regarding football, why should others be held to a higher standard? j/k

But seriously, when is my order of General Tso chicken going to ready for pickup?

That's the type of response that i figured.Always laced with racism.Some things never change.

P.S.Yes,i always try to post actual facts when it comes to football.Unless its just an opinion type statement.

With all due respect....what the fudge are you talking about? Who disparaged China in this thread? Your post seems completely irrelevant to anything else posted in this thread.

So your saying that you have more freedom in Communist China? Imagine that....... The United States has the most laws of any country on Earth. The United States has more people in jail than any other country on Earth... Yet America calls themselves the land of the free...gif.gif

Luck supporters hate America!

Sorry, just had to...

From overseas, where their laws disallow them from using actual video clips of the parties involved so they have to make their own.

That is

From overseas, where their laws disallow them from using actual video clips of the parties involved so they have to make their own.

Thanks 'B'

That's so funny...

I think you need to try and stop being so sensitive. Yes - we all know you live in China and speak lots of languages. This was funny and I didn't see anything about China. And the reality is China's govt still does more to limit and control information and control it's people than many other countries. Look at the fascade they put on during the Olympics. It was kind of embarrassing.

No comment on the thread itself, but just had to say your signature is not consistent with the way you're constantly picking fights with people here over non-issues. No one was insulting anyone else until you started your pompous rant. Follow your own advice, young man.

China is more free? Try starting a union at a factory and enjoy 10 years in prison. America has a problem with vanishing freedoms and liberties but at least we had them to begin with. Still have more freedoms in America.

He should try posting that on Facebook as well. I guess he could always try getting on Facebook like my friends old roomate who is trying to VPN to his computer in the US so he can check Facebook.

Lighten up a bit and have a laugh. Life is to short to be such a stick in the mud.

Why do people always try to bring politics and race into everything? Is our world so dang sensitive that we have to bite our tongues because we fear we might upset someone? Is that what I and all my other brothers and sisters in arms are fighting for?

Just because something is stereotypical doesn't necessarily mean its false.... White guys CAN'T DANCE. I am OK with that! You don't see me getting all bent out of shape about it! But if I were to say "Asians can't drive" or "Do you eat much dog over there in China?" I bet I'd get kicked off the forum for being racist!

Chill out, don't take yourself so seriously. There are more important things going on in this world right now.... Like who is going to be the next American Idol... or will Madonna have a "wardrobe malfunction" at the superbowl this year?

Aaaaaaaaand I'm spent!

Why do people always try to bring politics and race into everything? Is our world so dang sensitive that we have to bite our tongues because we fear we might upset someone? Is that what I and all my other brothers and sisters in arms are fighting for?

Just because something is stereotypical doesn't necessarily mean its false.... White guys CAN'T DANCE. I am OK with that! You don't see me getting all bent out of shape about it! But if I were to say "Asians can't drive" or "Do you eat much dog over there in China?" I bet I'd get kicked off the forum for being racist!

Chill out, don't take yourself so seriously. There are more important things going on in this world right now.... Like who is going to be the next American Idol... or will Madonna have a "wardrobe malfunction" at the superbowl this year?

Aaaaaaaaand I'm spent!

I whole-heartedly support the efforts of 21isSuperman to keep this forum on track, but I will add one thing:

The "PC" culture movement was the worst thing to happen to freedom of speech and religion. Can't be quick-witted, and can't be a Christian in public anymore. I feel especially sorry for people who fall into both categories.

Anyway, it's a funny little video, but Manning's still a Colt, so it's kinda meh...

Alright folks, let's try to bring this topic back on track. This isn't the place for a political discussion. You can PM each other whatever you want, but in the public forum, please follow the rules and don't post about topics like religion and politics.

'Twas a joke.