C JACK ALLEN
MICHIGAN STATE
117: R4P18

G CHRISTIAN WESTERMAN
ARIZONA STATE
156: R5P16

CB ERIC MURRAY
MINNESOTA

I know these aren't super realistic, but in this scenario I was fine with taking Ragalnd 

7 minutes ago, James Ducheteau said:

With the depth of the lines this year he may end up being their in the 3rd

He very well could be, but finding a guy who can be a starter at either C or G as a rookie is tough and he could be targeted well before our 2nd. 

Of course my opinion is fluid, the more I think about the draft the more changes I make. I can pretty much see us taking any position except QB and P in the first two rounds. lol

I like Shalique Calhoun in the 2nd round for us. I think he's would be a great 3rd down OLB/DE to start his career and maybe learn to be an every down OLB. But I think he has the ability to make an impact in the pass rush that we need. If we can pick him up in round two we can focus on an elite offensive linemen in round 1. We'll probably go TE or ILB in round 1 tho but hey, a fan can dream!

I've been doing some fanspeak mock drafts(with the composite big board) and weirdly enough both Kelly and Ragland very often fall to us in the second. If Ragland falls to the second it might be a great value pick. Chris Jones is another one that falls regularly to the second. I think there will be good players in the second in any case.

As others have said, Ryan Kelly. 

According to the draft value chart, we could trade down three spots to #21 and pick up a 4th rounder.  We could use that 4th rounder to move up 10 slots to #38 in the second.  That would be an interesting gamble.

Billings then Kelly would make a nice pair of rookies to put in the middle of the lines.

4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

As others have said, Ryan Kelly. 

According to the draft value chart, we could trade down three spots to #21 and pick up a 4th rounder.  We could use that 4th rounder to move up 10 slots to #38 in the second.  That would be an interesting gamble.

Billings then Kelly would make a nice pair of rookies to put in the middle of the lines.

That would be a big gamble. But if it really happen I would travel from Brazil all the way to Indiana to kiss Grigson!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, The Brazilian Ninja said:

That would be a big gamble. But if it really happen I would travel from Brazil all the way to Indiana to kiss Grigson!!!!!!

Not that much of a gamble really to drop down three slots in round 1.  I'd be happy with any of the DTs valued there, one of the OTs, or even one of the CBs and put Robinson in the slot.  I think the edge OLBs are best suited for round 2, so why not pick up a 4th rounder and see how round 2 unfolds