Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins sign Griff Whalen

GusBus24

2 hours ago, GusBus24 said:

At least we will never have to witness "The Snap" play again. 

That wasn't his fault that night.         And it's not his fault today.

The player who practiced the snap all week got hurt in the game.     Griff was asked to do it during the game.

That should never have happened.     Once the original guy got hurt,  the play should've been called off.

Good like to Griff in Miami....

Whalen always worked his tail off & never complained. He wasn't the most gifted WR around, but he always made a few nice plays on special teams. I really admired his whatever the coach needs me to do attitude. 

I just want Miami to be a respectable club this year. Griff deserves that. I always try to keep an eye on former Colt players. I will think a good thought for you man. Please Dolphins coaching staff give the grifter a fair shake. He'll give you everything he has & he'll never disappoint the owner either. 

If I remember correctly, Whalen was undrafted from Stanford too. This proves he's not afraid of hard work & that he's always willing to earn his roster spot every season too. Talent isn't everything, but a tenacious drive & work ethic sure is. 

1 last complement for Griff: I always remember him having nice hands plucking the football out of the air. Tannehill will like that. 

15 hours ago, CR91 said:

I would have sworn the pats would have token him

They would have if they did not see Chris Hogan. Chris Hogan of the Bills, when I saw him play, he seemed to always get open, but Tyrod did not see him enough, Brady will.

This is like pilfering Welker from the Dolphins type of move. Just watch how Chris Hogan, with his short area quickness, becomes another 50 catch guy in that Patriots offense.

This guy was on the Dolphins first, then Bills next, now on the Patriots, so they are mighty familiar with seeing him on the opposite side. I saw this on patriots.com:

http://www.patriots.com/news/2016/03/16/chris-hogan-5-things-you-may-want-know