Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kaep to the browns if he takes a pay cut

CR91

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Man, Kaep must be desperate to get out of the 49ers. You have no center, and WRs, their OL maybe solid, it is a really gutsy move on Kaep's part, or crazy one, only time will tell.

I thought he'd actually be a good pairing with Chip Kelly.  If I were him, I'd be excited at the possibility of playing in Chip's offense.

Im not sure whats worse, playing for the 49ers under Kelly and the gong show that is that organization right now...or the Browns the patented gong show of the last 20 years, hmm thats tough.

Wherever he ends up he will never be getting that absurd contract so i hope he knows he will be taking a pay cut no matter what

9 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Im not sure whats worse, playing for the 49ers under Kelly and the gong show that is that organization right now...or the Browns the patented gong show of the last 20 years, hmm thats tough.

Wherever he ends up he will never be getting that absurd contract so i hope he knows he will be taking a pay cut no matter what

Liked for the Gong Show reference. 

Very well done. 

9 hours ago, Gramz said:

Poor Browns fans.   Every year they think they're getting the QB that's going to change everything for them.

Must be tough to live that Groundhog Day scenario year after year after year.

yeah pretty sad. I count how many years- going back to Kosar I guess and BB benched him :)

6 hours ago, King Colt said:

We have enough moaning groaning and whining on this forum imagine what the Browns forum is like. Unlimited cursing and no holds barred personal attacks rule the day. Sounds juicy.

they would probably stone there GM and owner if giving the chance

On 3/12/2016 at 6:37 PM, Gramz said:

Poor Browns fans.   Every year they think they're getting the QB that's going to change everything for them.

johnny.gif

On 3/12/2016 at 11:37 AM, Gramz said:

At least Phil's hell only lasted a day;  as you said, the browns have to live and relive an entire year.