Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh (+7) @ Denver (1-17-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

I get that.  Like I said, it hasn't been all Manning or even mostly Manning.  I look back to the last game of the season when the team was struggling with Osweiler at QB.  The struggles really had nothing to do with Osweiler, and yet the team seemed to settle down and correct some of their errors when they switched over to Manning.  Maybe getting a QB in there whose passes can cut through the wind a bit better would help to get the team into a better rhythm.

Nope.only Manning allowed. He's da GOAT

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Yeah you're right, he can throw it 10 yards. Just not accurately, or consistently. So basically the only things that matter. Denver can only score a td if Manning gets it at the 1 yard line. They can only score a fg if Manning gets it in the Steelers side of the field. Obviously youre not watching the same game. 

Don't exaggerate he says how about don't take things so dang literally

Just now, JCPatriot said:

So wait.  If you field a punt outside the end zone, you can knock it back into the end zone and that's considered a touchback?  I guess because nobody ever had possession?

Seems strange to me as well. That seems an overly generous result for a major screw-up.

2 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Don't exaggerate he says how about don't take things so dang literally

Yeah ik but I don't want to appear a * and/or get punished by the moderator's for whatever reason... at this point he's trolling but that's just how he posts. Especially when it comes to Manning. Trying to be nicer lol