Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh (+7) @ Denver (1-17-16)

oldunclemark

1 minute ago, Moose Of Woe said:

Does anyone here give either team much of a chance against NE? Barring some miracle I think PIT gets slaughtered and Den can keep them to 24 or so, but DEN's "offense" will be the death of them.

Not if the game is in NE. If the Pats have to go to Denver I think the Broncos can beat them.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Not if the game is in NE. If the Pats have to go to Denver I think the Broncos can beat them.

With Gronk and Edelman both out there? Den has a a good D but I don't see them shutting down that offense with those two out there. DEN will need to score at least 24. For a team that is allergic to FINISHING DRIVES I don't know....

5 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

Does anyone here give either team much of a chance against NE? Barring some miracle I think PIT gets slaughtered and Den can keep them to 24 or so, but DEN's "offense" will be the death of them.

I was just thinking the same thing.  I don's see either of these teams holding their own against the Patriots.

Offense. Wake the hell up and pull your damned weight. Zero excuses for this level of ineptitude at the professional level with GREAT FIELD POSITION for the FOURTH time tonight.

This defense has dragged you kicking and screaming all season. You'd be a 3-13 team if this D were even mediocre. DO YOUR DAMN JOBS. BLOCK and CATCH. Get separation!

Mod Note

If you wonder where some of your posts have gone I've had to do a tidy of this topic, some have been removed because they were quoting posts that were against the rules so apologies if yours are included.

I know it's game time and people are excited and emotional but can we tone down the language (asterisked out or not) and be aware that this is a forum that is probably going to have a lot of people rooting for Manning tonight. Let's all try and place nice.

Besides it's midnight here nearly and I want to go to bed :P

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Of Course but you can't expect to beat new england without the ability to throw the ball down the field 10 yards, accurately. 

He can throw it within 20 yards just fine. Anything past that is a crapshoot.

The problem is a plague of the dropsies.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Do you consider bringing Osweiler in?  I know it hasn't been all Manning as the receivers have dropped a lot of passes, but Manning has also missed some receivers and thrown some wobbly ducks.  Maybe a stronger arm would be more effective in this wind.

The strongest arm in the world means squat when the receiver is going to drop it anyway.

Manning had some misses, but still a better option than Brock tonight.